• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poor Dylan isn't well again.

Back from the vets, he said it's Colitis caused by the change in diet/diet and he must stay on the intestinal food. We have antibiotics for 2 weeks.

When I came back into reception, you could cut the atmosphere with a knife and I asked what's up. The nurse told me she had just told a lady that the vet will charge £5 every time someone claims on insurance for the admin of the claim. :eek:

I later bumped into the lady (who wasn't happy about the £5 charge) and we had a nice walk around the park. My town is full of widows, I love them, they are always willing for a nice chat.

She told me about a dog sitter in my town who looked after her friends Cavalier in her home, when she came home, the dog had been trimmed, ears gone, tail gone the lot, she was broken hearted. Pity she paid up front for the dog sitting, I wouldn't have paid.

We had to use the id food once and I know what you mean it is very expensive!!

Have you heard of chappie?

Lots of my doggie friends swear that it is as good as the id diet and alot of vets used to recommend it before they sold id!

Yes I've heard of it. But the vet told me I have to make no changes now. Chappy is said to be as good as all the good dry foods but at a reasonable price. Our trainer recommended it if you can't afford others.

I haven't personally tried it and I think it does have a bit of a pong:eek:

I agree with you I wouldn't try anything else for a while though:)

Back