• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pray for Sam please

I hope Sam is better. Our Julie (14 year old Lhasa) had something like this a couple months ago. Vomitting and blooding from the back end (and diarrhea).

It was so worrysome ... we ended up taking her to the emergency vet. Thankfully she is better now, but it was very scary. Thinking about you & Sam and praying for a quick recovery. :flwr:

Fingers and paws crossed here for Sam, Barney and Jazzie. Hope Sam has a good night and you get good results in the morning :hug::hug::hug::hug:

A bit better this morning he has still got to stay at the vets but is now eating and drinking the others are OK :xfngr:
---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

Good to hear he is on the mend and the others are clear of his bug. Sending him a big hug.:)

Glad to hear he is picking up again for you, fingers crossed the others don't get it too! :xfngr:

Rang this morning got to ring again this afternooon :xfngr:I hope to be bring him Home later
Aileen and the gang(Barney--Jazzie---Sam)

Just caught up.. Lots of hugs for sam and I really hope you can take him home today !!!

1179692719_www-animaatjes-nl.gif

:rah::rah::rah::jump::pi*no:Sam is coming Home:pi*no::jump::rah::rah::rah:
Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

oh that's FANTASTIC news - welcome home Sam, you just keep well now and stop worrying your Mum and the rest of us!!

Back