• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy or 10 month old?

there is a lot of lies been told on this thread now, i seem to be stuck in the middle, i have got a pm of Dave that tells a completely different story than the owner, a lot of what she says, like how she came about Charlie i have clarified with the vets where he was handed in. I think maybe this should be closed as it will just keep going around in circles. If anyone wants to pm me about this they can.

If we got a pup, there would defo be someone that would call in everyday....

I dont see why the thread has to be closed. I just came on here looking for advice and would like to thank all the people that have replied.

the thread isnt closed , only Karlin can do this, but what is the point in this going round and round, i suggested that it should be. I am not replying on this thread anymore. Its pointless.

I can't comment on or verify other aspects of the discussion, which is really between the parties involved and can now be moved offline, please, if there are further points to discuss. (y) In this thread, let's keep the focus on the original questions and requests for advice.

Hello
We got 3 cavaliers and we are both working full time. The first 3 weeks we have been with the dogs, hollidays and so on. I take my dogs for to walks a day and we goes to dogtraining, and it works fine.

puupy orr ten month old

hey please let me know how you get on with this. im off to find my self a breeder because charly my cav is on his own 8-9 hours on a sun and my heart breaks leaving him.so hopefuly in the nxt 2 weeks i,ll have as buddy for him

i started reading this thread as we also were wondering about puppy or older dog and was in great anticiption of what your views were as we were going back and forth, pros and cons.and having read in between threads i have to admit that maybe an older dog would suit us more though i dont work full time i can remember the obsessive behaviour i had making sure everything was ok that everybody and everything took a back seat to the bundle of fluff...not saying it wont with an older dog but i dont think my nerves could handle another pup. anyway i am not rushing into anything so will continue to muse over what people say.:)

Back