• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rudi dressed for Christmas

Harvey's Mum

Hi Everyone

Just took a couple of photos of Rudi in his Christmas attire.:l*v:
Still trying to catch Harvey to put his on:lol:

2058509017_33dbf28c00.jpg

2058508535_b55dafea41.jpg

I would like to get Harvey and Rudi under the Christmas tree wearing these outfits for my Christmas cards.

Enjoy

Anna (Mum of Harvey & Rudi)

He is gorgeous! Hope you manage to get them both together (easier said than done I know) ive been trying for weeks with my 2:)

Oh my gosh.....those pictures are sooooo cute. I can't BELIEVE you got him to stand still in the hat. You're good. Judy and Dixie

Oh goodness...he is precious!! That 2nd photo is a definite Christmas card photo. He looks so proud of himself.

Aren't they lovely! :luv: How on earth did you manage to get that second one - it's fantastic! Well done!

ohhhh My Goodness!!!!!!!!!!! That second photo is the absolute cutest!!!!!!! That Santa hat & little collar & bow tie is too cute on him!!!!!!!!!

I was sitting at my desk at work when I pulled up this thread, saw little Rudi and LOL. He looks adorable. That picture is priceless. I would frame that. So cute.

I agree with Sharon- You should definatly Frame the 2nd one. Its a perfect picture! Im looking forward to seeing what you get with the 2 of them and a nice tree in the background!!

Back