• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Talking about mommys

Laura&Lia

Lia's mum is a beauty!!!

365784979_b4241fd40d_o.jpg

and the litter... she is the second on the left!
365784978_9fcdae54b2.jpg

Her father is a gorgeus blen! (We have no photo)

You have a ton to look forward to with precious Lia!!! She is going to look just like her mommy, minus the blaze :D

I see Lia had a blaze when she was younger... does she still have the white on the top of her head? Isn't it funny how it disappears?

All the pups (and their mum) are gorgeous. I had to admit to rather loving the little one to the extreme right.. such a cheeky little face.

Yes, Lia had it
301949501_3ef616cef2.jpg

When she lost the puppy coat the stripe disappeared. Do you think it will reappear again?

Now her coat is growing again and the white stripe does it too, but only a little!!

I shouldn't think so. If anything it may shrink further as she grows and it is stretched.

Yeah I read that the black invades into the white on tris as the pup grows. My lil Ellie also only has a tiny line and Im not sure if that will disappear as she grows too

Back