• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thanks Bruce!

Wow, does that bring back some memories! My last year of high school I bought a 10 year old 57 Chevy BelAir, 4 door hardtop. The 4 door hardtop is very rare. Went thru a lot of rear tires with that car ;)

Bruce

Bruce, thank you so much for informing us what is happening with your girls - it is so interesting to read and we are with you every step of the way :D

Paws and fingers crossed that everything will go well.

I think this forum will also make people think hard about whether they REALLY want to go into breeding - once they know what is involved.

Nicki said:
I think this forum will also make people think hard about whether they REALLY want to go into breeding - once they know what is involved.

Actually, that's a good part of the reason I decided to do this. The pregnancy part of the whole process is actually the easy part. Not much for us to do but keep an eye on diet, keep them from getting too wild with the other dogs, etc. A bit more to do later in the pregnancy, but still not too bad. It's when welping starts and everything after that that we may spend anywhere from 2 hours a day and up; plus all the lost sleep checking on pups, etc.

Oh, and the other reason for doing this is that I absolutely love breeding and all the puppies and just wanted to share the experience.

this time i was still shaking but was far more confident with Cloe, my son was great as usual and helps me out, however i still found myself shaking, wondering if all was going to be ok, adn it really started with puppy number 4, why is it puppy number 4 is always the weak one, i say this after delivering 13 pups! 6 last time and 7 this time.

and then the wait to make sure there are no more, this time after 6 i presumed we were finished, when my daughter said Mam she just had another one i didnt believe her as Cloe hardly moved, i thought she was just cleaning herself! so having the extra eyes around really helps make sure it all goes smoothly.

they all are opening thier eyes now in varieing degrees, and its soooooooo cute, they can see me now as well as hear!

I am glad i did this and look forward to doing it next year.

i was contemplating buying another dog, so i could mate her with him at home for convience, but im a little nervous about getting a dog who is over 1 years old. i got one before i got max, and i couldnt believe this cavallier actually bit my son and all he did was go to rub him, i was watching, then i went to grab the dog to explain "NO" and he bit me, so i rang the owner and went to her house and dropped him right back, upon doing so i learn she had got teh dog knowing the breed to be great with children, but the fool never supervised her children with him adn they tourchered the dog, i was disgusted.

sorry went off on a tangent there, ill shut up now!!!!

Back