• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

That it Im BROKE!!

what about grooming

I decided I would save money by learning to groom my cavaliers myself - so far the cost of the two day course, the grooming table, clippers, two pairs of scissors, slicker brushes, special shampoos and conditioners and yesterday I ordered a dryer/blaster!!!

And in may we have a special 'All about dogs' show at which I intend to buy coats etc and probably every mug, ornament and apron I can find

I love it though:luv:

Bimmeryguy - by the time that happens I will be homeless so wont be able to pamper you sooo much!:)
Wonder what people spend on average each month per dog???

Oh dear!! Sorry to say it is a bottomless pit!

I've already decided to come back as a Cavalier for my next life, that way I'd be getting all the pressies/pampering and it would be my owner who was worrying about the bank account :lol: :lol:

Yes the are great chloe but for sale in the States - so there is no way I could order one (or is there?????)

Back