• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

the inexpensive solution...

renate

instead of constructing wooden brain activity toys, or buying expensive ones, here's an idea:

1. buy a box of bisquits
2. eat the content:)
3. attatch a slip of cardboard to the inner box' where the bisquits were
t5rjgp.jpg

4. show the dog that you put the treat inside the box, and close it
2qlhjeu.jpg

5.encourage the dog every time she touches the slip of cardboard, until she has learned to take it in her mouth and pull it towards herself.
when she has opened the box in this way, let her take the treat.
svjvr5.jpg

to make it more difficult, you can place the treat further to the back of the box, so that the dog musd pull the slip of cardboard further out.
11bp4kl.jpg

...have fun with your dog:)

I love it! I just did this with a box of crackers that my kids finished today (my kids, not me:xctly:). Holly hasn't gotten it quite yet, but we'll get there. Please keep these ideas coming! I love the concept of exercising Holly's mind as well as body.

hehe love it, ill try that on harley, i often leave a tiny big of biscuit in the bottom of a box and he demolishes the whole box trying to get it, lots of mess though, di

Back