• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tupup Needs Support and Help Pls ASAP

So sorry to hear about Ruby - hope she had a good night & will be back with you soon - sending you big hugs:hug:

I thought i must have missed this post, 3 pages of it, but seems it was fairly new, how is ruby not tupup hopefully over the worst. di

Hi

Just spoke to her on the phone she is still waiting to hear from the vets ,so we agreed that no news so far must be good news but she has to go into work soon but said when she hears from the vets she will text me so I can put some news up on here.

Hang on in there Tupup. As Pauline stated, we are suddenly hearing this happening everywhere just now, and every case has had a good outcome.

Youve done the very best you can for her in getting help quickly. Dont beat yourself up about her being alone in a cage, what she needs more then anything just now is fluids and peace & quiet to rest without any distractions.

We are all thinking of you, and sending positive thoughts to Ruby. I'm sure she'll be home any day now.

Hi

Just received the following txt advice from tupup

Vets are ringing this afternoon to update Rubes condition after observation ,Rubes had no more runny tum has passed urine only,they are still giving her fluids, will try her with food soon I said she probaly wont eat it and when can she come home ,they dont know as yet .Rubes is quite bright this morning ,Ya

So its good news HURRAH

Thanks for the update Brian, still have fingers crossed that she will be back home again soon.

Just read this post. I am glad Ruby is doing better today and hoping that she can come home to you very soon.
My Ebony had this last year and it is a horrible experience, but after two day at the vets she was her old self again.

Oh Tupup,
Ive on just seen this thread...Im glad it sounded positive this morning. Just to say my thoughts are with you and Ruby.:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I've also just seen this now glad Ruby is doing a bit better and :hug::hug::hug: to you Ruby and family xx

PS Thanks Brian for the update :)

Thanks for putting the update for me Bri:)

Well Ruby is being kept in tonight as she is still on the drip:(They said this afternoon that she isnt distressed & quite comfortable,she has had a little more upset tummy so they have sent a stool sample & blood test away.We discussed at length when she may be allowed home,possibly tomorrow after more observation,im afraid i did say if they werent giving her treatment tomo she would be better with me & i voiced concerns about her being left alone overnight,the vet said but she wont be with you 24hours a day & i said but she always is! So the decision will be made tomo.
We also talked about allergy testing as this is a reoccuring problem & or moving her onto a strict bland diet.Possibly with her background the food i give her is too rich(roast chicken mixed into her dinner every night:eek:) but then wouldnt Ruby be having tummy upsets every day?

I really appreciate everyones support,thank you all.I hope to have better news tomorrow:xfngr::xfngr:

Tupup
Glad to hear from you, its such a worrying time for you. Fingers crossed tomorrow will be better. When will you get the test results back? Hopefully the test will give an indication as to the problem. Take care:hug:

So sorry Im only catching up on this post now. You must have got such a fright, but Im glad your Ruby is on the mend. Hopefully you'll be able to bring her home tomorrow - I know how awful it is when they have to spend an overnight stay at the vets, nevermind a few nights in a row :(
Big hugs from us :hug:

Goodness, how scary for you, am only just catching up with this Poor Ruby is being put thro the mill, but I,m glad to hear the vets are getting her stable & her tummy settled again, just hope she will be home with you very soon. Hang in there big :hug:to all 3 of you :)

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear she's doing better :)
:xfngr: she'll be back home with you asap

Hi they might get results back tomorrow afternoon or failing that it would be monday,i piped up "you wont need to keep her until then tho"!!!:eek: & no they dont need to keep her until the results are back.
poor jelly doesnt know what to do with herself without our "woo woo"icon_blshingshe's nearly taken all the paint off the staff room door cos Rubes wasnt there to open it for her!She has marauded everyone who's come in,scratched one friend & nearly torn another friends trousers today,she is still running about just now-they would normally be napping by now! Ah bless her:rolleyes: Ruby is possibly enjoying some peace from Jels!

Ah poor little jelly, Pippin used to behave like this when Gus wasn't around but he's not so bad now he has DJ.

I do hope You have Ruby back home with you very soon.

Just got back on computer and I certainly hope Ruby will be home soon and well on the mend!

Heather R

Hi Tupup: Sorry you are having problems. I haven't been in here for awhile. I just don't have that much time anymore. Is Ruby home? You know since Abbey had surgery she's had about 3 episodes of diarrhea and I don't ever remember her having diarrhea before. Has Ruby had problems with diarrhea? These guys sure keep us on our toes don't they. Please post and I think you have my e-mail too.

Back