• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

UPDATED: Lucky's Lookout Came Today!!!

Maxxs_Mummy said:
What a great idea but do you strap them in or do they just sit 'loose' on the seat?

Donna

The seatbelt goes around the carseat on top of the carseat in the middle somewhere I think there is a black strap this attaches to the puppia.

They are wonderful and allow our furbabies to look out the window, I can't imagine it being a wonderful feeling laying down in a car moving and not being able to see anything.

Roxanne will most likely be having another sale on them again.
:D :D :D
Right Roxanne. ;) ;) ;)

I'm still a little confused about how you strap them in. I assume you use a seatbelt to secure the seat itself and then there is another strap on the carseat that hooks to the puppia??? Do I have that right?

you have it exactly right!!

The seatbelt hooks around the back part of the seat (there is an indentation for it to secure the seat down there), and then there is a black strap with a latch that you secure around the seatbelt, and that attaches to the harness.

None of my pictures show it very well, but if it helps I could take a picture of the seat inside my car so you can see a little better how it all works. :) Just let me know & I could probably do that within the next couple of days.

if it helps I could take a picture of the seat inside my car so you can see a little better how it all works.

That would be awesome! Thanks so much. I'm definitely considering buying one for Kingston. Is the seat easy to take in and out of the car? The carseat I have right now is a nightmare.

I can't decide if I should get the regular size or the oversized. How much does Lucky weigh? I don't want the carseat to take up too much room, but I want Kingston to be comfortable as well. He only weighs 13 pounds right now at 10 months old.

Lucky is 18.5 lbs at 8.5 months. So quite a bit bigger than Kingston. I think the regular lookout will probably work for you but perhaps Roxanne will read this and comment.

Here are a couple of pics - first of the seatbelt and the harness strap inside the car - this is basically the back and side of the Lookout which your cannot really see looking from the front:

Library-1093.jpg

Then with Lucky strapped in: (this was right before I took him out, so the harness strap is actually under him because he's stepped over it. It attaches to the D ring on the top of the Puppia).

Library-1092.jpg

lucky looks right at home in his lookout!! i've ordered one for indy---not the oversize, but the Lookout 2 with the drawer, so it's great to hear that lucky enjoys it :D

k

Back