• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Welcome Dora!

cecily

Here's Dora! Our little blenheim rescue.

Dinnertime!!!
DSCF1419.jpg

DSCF1416.jpg

MMMMMMMMM... sardine fork!
DSCF1415.jpg

I think she's made herself at home :)
DSCF1423.jpg

Oh she's sweet - what a darling.

Glad she's eating well already - who could resist sardines???

:lol: Glad to see she has claimed her sofa spot. We will have to get her and Pippa together as the 'smallies'!

Feel free to give her a new name if you'd like, too. ;)

Ah she looks so settled. Hopefully this will be her last home. Poor thing this will be her 7 th home in 2 yrs, no wonder why the poor thing is so stressed.

Just a thought would u not be better sticking with her name seen as she has had that name for at least the last yr and a half. Would changing it now not upset her more, seen as she answers to it?

She's settling in well, and the name has grown on us! We're used to it now also, and it is handy that she knows her name so we'll stick to it. :)
Dougal is getting on well with her, although they're not good friends yet I really think they will be.

Ohhhh she seems such a sweetie :)
And Dougal and her will get on in the future ;) All cavaliers do :)
My heart melts when I see our 3 together curled up :)
(Qnotje remains at a distance from qwick though :p, although she's already allowed to sleep in the same bed as he does)

Back