• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We've been a little busy here the last 3 weeks!

Oh my god, I want them so much. I remember when I got Prince, he was 12 weeks old and a big puddin!!!! The B&T's are so my favourite :luv:

I don't know how I missed this post! Congrats, they are are all so adorable!! I need a black and tan!!

It must be like Christmas in your house when you have puppies!!! They are sooooo precious!!!! I hope you are still breeding Cavs when we decide to get a 3rd puppy one day!!!

cutest puppies

Bruce,

I swear that MysticKnight breeds the most GORGEOUS puppies. I want one from each litter :)

Just an update. All three litters are really doing well. They are getting very active, especially the first litter (Pixxey's litter). We are hearing LOTS of growls and tiny barks coming out of the puppy pens as they play and attack each other and their moms. The moms are SO tolerant of their puppies. Last night I watched one of Pixxey's puppies grab hold of Pixxeys ear and pull for all she was worth, growling the whole time. After a short time of this Pixxey just stood up and puppy couldn't hang on.

Starting today, we are going to start supplementing the puppies from the first two litters (maybe all 3 litters) with goats milk Esbilac and maybe some kibble soaked in the Esbilac. The moms are starting to get tired of nursing and are starting to want to spend more and more time away from the puppies.

We are taking the puppies out of the puppy pens 2 to 4 times a day to play with them. They have met all the other adults and Buck the cat and have no qualms about attacking anyone. I tell you, I could watch puppies play all day. They usually last about 1/2 hour before they stat looking for a quiet place on the floor to go to sleep; then it's back in the pen for them.

Oh, BTW, I must have been more tired than I thought with that original post. Pixxey's two puppies are both girls :eek: !

Aww!

I too am enjoying watch my pups playing with Mum and the other adults, it's such a wonderful way to "waste" time isn't it?

Glad to hear they are all coming along so nicely, but please Bruce, MORE :snap: PLEASE!! Or I'll be on the :blabla: to you, and then the OH will be moaning again!! (Mine not yours!!) I want a B/T, put one in the post to me would you please? ;)

Back