• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We've had a "delivery"!!

They look great, mummy looks very happy. Look at Teddy, he looks like he is kicking Taylor in the back ;)

Congratulations!!! All those lovely healthy puppies! Looking forward to more photos of them over the coming weeks... Well Done Crystal ! !

CONGRATS!!:rah::rah::rah::rah::rah:

Loved reading the story - very happy to hear it all went well, beautiful family - WELL DONE!

Beautiful work everyone! I love the formal names you have picked out. Glad everything is fine for all!

How can you stand it, Cathryn? I'd be right down there with her with my tail wagging!

She's beautiful, as are the puppies. I'm very glad that all went well for everyone involved.

I like the one with his back legs pressed on another pups back and the lightly marked one in the middle. I LOVE Blenheims.

:luv: :lotsaluv: :l*v: :luv: :lotsaluv: :l*v:

Hi All!!

Well if you can wait another day or 2 they are opening their eye's right now, Sassy and Taylor have theirs almost fully open, Diamonds are open a crack but Teddy and Morgan (typical boys!!) are being lazy about it! Can you believe they are 2 weeks old tomorrow? (Wednesday)

Be patient, once their eyes are all open I will get busy :snap: :snap: I Promise!! :lotsaluv:

Oh they have grown! Their little puppy legs are so cute, all streched out at the milk bar. :luv: It will be fun to get some pics where we can start to get a sense of each puppy.

Oh that photo is just so gorgeous. Mum has a wonderful grin on her face and she looks like the picture of health & happiness.... so do the puppies. :lotsaluv:

2 Weeks on.....

Hello!

Well the little guys and gals are 2 weeks old today, they almost all have their eye's open to varying degree's, will post individual pics when they all have their eye's fully open. In the meantime I found them all crashed out together like this this morning Awww Bless!! :lotsaluv:

From L-R we have Taylor, Morgan, Sassy, Diamond and Teddy!!

Mind you they have all fallen out with me now, they had their first taste of wormer today, Mum as well to her utter disgust!! :grnyuk: have all gained roughly a pound in weight in the last 2 weeks, I don't weigh them all the time, you can soon see if they are falling behind, I like a nice steady gain and they are doing just fine by my standards!!:luv:

Anyway, enjoy their 2 week old birthday pic!! :lotsaluv:

Crystalspups2weeksold003.jpg

Thanks, Cathryn-- I got my "puppy fix"!! They are absolutely gorgeous! I so want another.... :)

That little white on the ear is going to be cute on Taylor and Teddy is going to be a little beauty. Can't wait for their close-ups! Sassy looks quite "sassy" with that nice fat bottom!

Back