• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What Strange Thing Does Your Cavalier Bark At

Em... Fresh air:confused:

Thats what it seem like sometimes anyway. We can't hear a thing of course, but as soon as the back door is opened, off he goes:rolleyes:

forgot to say they both bark to alert me when the cat is trying to bear little furry gifts!!!

Tybalt doesn't bark. The first time he barked was 2 weeks after we had him and he barked at the kiddo as she came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. She had a big towel wrapped in her hair as well and I guess it scared him/he didn't recognize this thing walking out of the bathroom:D.

He doesn't bark when someone knocks on the door. He doesn't bark at other dogs. He doesn't even bark when he is playing, although he does make this funny and pathetic attempt at a mean growl when he and the cat are playing.

Hi
The co2 detector flashes a green strobe light every 60 secs to indicate the air samples it takes are OK it was doing this when Pops decided to bark at it and maybe she sensed all was not well but to us humans it was alright ,and then early morning it blew its top with load beeps from its low battery detection system thats when it got us all up and Pops and Daisy who sleep in their crates underneath it started barking like crazy. Changes its batteries and all is now quiet.

Hi
The co2 detector flashes a green strobe light every 60 secs to indicate the air samples it takes are OK it was doing this when Pops decided to bark at it and maybe she sensed all was not well but to us humans it was alright ,and then early morning it blew its top with load beeps from its low battery detection system thats when it got us all up and Pops and Daisy who sleep in their crates underneath it started barking like crazy. Changes its batteries and all is now quiet.

ah okay! as long as it was a low battery warning and not a "oh my god you're breathing toxins" warning, all is good!

Maddy is the quietest dog I've ever had, like Tybalt she just doesn't bark, but the minute she sees the Hedgehog who lives in our garden she goes crazy :eek: She barks & throws herself at the window & when she came across it by accident in the garden last week she would not leave it alone, digging manicly at the ground next to it & wimpering!!

Back