• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Why so few B&T Owners??

B&T's are my favourite, when I rang about Prince I didnt know he was a B&T, I thought they only came in blen, I have to say, I am glad, it was love at first sight, everyone has a blen, you very rarely see the B&T's, they are just stunning!!!!

B&Ts are really hard to photograph...I do have a few good ones though...My bf took this one the day we got Truman and it's one of the best pictures we have because he's on a white background...most of them turn out really dark!

Karen, Poppy is gorgeous! What a face! :luv:

2438077487_f872472b99.jpg

One more...natural light also makes the pictures turn out much better! Otherwise they just blend into the background and you can't see their cute little faces!
2358290920_668de09f51.jpg

Oh my!!! Truman is absolutely gorgeous!!! I'd love a B&T... Holly's mum was B&T... and stunning!! :luv:

What a beauty! I only found puppy photo's of Prince last week, he was such a cutie (still is of course!)

I think the black and tans are fabulous. I must say POPPY is amazing.

The rubies are quite low on the list as well on the forum that we did here. When i bring out my ruby for a walk people stop me for a look at her. They think she is a red setter puppy or something. They dont believe she is a king charles. Im always delighted and say yes she is quite rare and very hard to get,..... We had to order her when the mother was pregnant and wait for her....which we did.

I must say if i was getting another my next favourite would be a black and tan. The breeder i got ruby from had black and tan pups as well in the same litter. Im sorry now i didnt get one. Ruby's mother was black and tan and the father was all ruby. The mother and father were georgous....
2008_0411Image0035.jpg

I think ruby is quite hard to photograph too... You have to get her in the right light..

oh my goodness amber is very beautiful.

That is a lovely photo with the white backround.

She is very pretty.

Yes yes yes the black and tans are really lovely.:luv::luv::luv::luv::luv:

Ohh I just LOOOOVE the black and tan pictures :) They are SOOOO pretty and cute.. I wasn't too fond of them before I rescued Faith but it just so happened that I was looking for another dog and she was in rescue so I put in the app and she was soon mine .. after getting her I have absolutely fallen in LOVE!! She's not too hard to photograph in the right lighting, it just needs to be bright in the background.. :) I am totally in love with the b/ts now and I would gladly have another someday :flwr:

AMber has such a beautiful coat!!

I love this pic of Faith ~ she looks so happy :)

2438561799_36e78e0e41.jpg

karenC I´ve said it before but your Poppy is gorgeous!!!
Have you ever shown her???
Hopefully I´ll get a B/t girl myself one day,I just lov'em:)
I prefer wholecolours but I think they should be shown seperetely from the particolors.
No Ive never shown her as she went slightly overshot although her bite is now near normal. She is a beautiful gentle girl.:)

Quote:
"I feel whole colours should be shown in a group of their own."

That would be a pleasure to see and would make sense to me. I know many breeders would like to see this.

Some shows already judge the colours seperately. On our first show (in Belgium) in january we had a judge from Luxemburg and he judged with this system. I must say the smallest group were the Tri's. B&T and ruby's are increasing in numbers here in Flanders.

And since we are showing off our lovely B&T. Here is our girl Juna in 2004 (8y old). I must agree, parti-colours are much easier to photograph!

Juna-2004.jpg

Back