• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

12 hours until Take-Off!!!

She is soo adorable!! love the picturess! im so happy 4 ya Sara! and im sure Kosmo will absolutely adore her! Cant wait 2 see lots more pics! keep us updated!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I looooooooooooooooooooooooove those pics :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She looks so spunky and full of life, bless her.

Sara, I am so happy for you to be getting this little one - I know how much you want her from the PM's I've been getting ;) :lol:

Mic, I think she'll be totally ruined at Sara's house - not sure what Kos is going to think though :lol:

LOL :rotfl: :rotfl:

Those are some very cute pictures!! I can't wait to have her in my arms.. :lotsaluv:

I can't believe they put her in a pot! :yikes :yikes hahaha I guess that's what happens when you leave men with children, right?!

From the looks of it your family is really fixin to have her for supper!! LOL the microwave, the stove, the fridge!! That makes my day. It reminds me of when my JRT was a puppy my brother put her in the china hutch and took pictures!! I will try to find it tonight and post a picture of it - I can't believe he put her in the china hutch!

She is so cute Mickey thanks for all of the picturs.. I am excited and love struck once again!! :flwr: :flwr:

Wow, I missed out on lots of big news yesterday!!

Congrats on your soon-to-be new addition to the family Sara! She is adorable, and Kosmo will love having a best buddy and playmate! :D

Note to self: NEVER eat microwave popcorn at Mickeys! :yuk: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Those pics are hilarious! I bet you were cracking up looking through them! She is soooooo cute! :flwr:

Mic - those pictures were too dang funny. Your husband and kids sounds like a lot of fun! I can just imagine them doing their "photo shoot". Faith/Sassy/Purl/Rhonda/Fay is just precious. I particularly loved that first shot.

Oh Sara....are you ready for this?! She's gonna steal your heart big time. Wait til Kosmo has a baby sister to romp with. How fun!!!

I just laughed out loud and got VERY funny looks from the other workers around me. icon_whistling She is ADORABLE!!!!!!

I am all for the mutt.

My two have the brown muttt, I like that one.

Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:09 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a great bunch of kids you have Mic your hubby sounds like tons of fun too.

The pictures are absolutely priceless, I luv them.
Great sense of humour.
What is life without a sense of humour.

She is a doll.

Sassy. :D :D :D :D

arasara said:
I can't believe they put her in a pot!

ah I loved the pot picture, she looked so sweet and all game at becoming a camera hog! But, I gotta admit the microwave/fridge gave me chills - the look on her face in those was...ok lets not get carried away kiddies!

Lol Kody - yes they were cute - my OH seen them and just laughed he said it looks like something he would have done when I left the house.. :roll: Men!

Thanks Debbie - I can't wait either.. I am doing circles cleaning cleaning and more cleaning - need everything perfect before she gets here.. icon_whistling icon_whistling

LOL I've lost it! icon_whistling :sl*p:

arasara said:
Lol Kody - yes they were cute - my OH seen them and just laughed he said it looks like something he would have done when I left the house.. :roll: Men!

well your pictures have done it now. my daughter is like oh cant we have her. "EXCUSE ME young lady you have your own sweet girl coming in 11 days! " I think these 8wks puppy pics were at tad too much for her to view - it was like waving icecream in her face.

Brid -

I am still trying to confirm which airport I want to fly out of.. icon_whistling I will be buying my tickets either tonight or tomorrow sometime. But the dates right now are pretty well set and it's between the 29th and 31st! :)

I can't wait.! icon_whistling

Back