• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Black & Tan Thread Only

O my dog what a treasure to find...:luv:
Better add Kia too...:)
20080929122624_0.jpg

Im loving this thread too!! I have a major soft spot for black and tans :lotsaluv:

Here's our gorgeous rescue boy Rex....

picture.php

and our beautiful Jack who's at the bridge waiting... *ng*l (still missing him so much)

picture.php

Hi

Just butting in as they all are beautiful colors and a B & T is the one I haven't got.:(

Some fantastic pics, seeing the puppy ones remind me of Amie when she was a puppy. Her she was when she was little:

2631086403_40953d2f10.jpg

And here is the most recent one I have, at 6 months old. She is just over 7 months now, must dust off the camera!!

2951363124_a87d8ecc70.jpg

BrianM I also dug upp an old thread with rubys only;)

Daveoirl ..you should get that camera rollin´ cause your photos are just awesome(y)

Thanks! :D I will try and take some more at the weekend! Her mammy is coming home from New York after being away the past week, so she might be a bit excitable to get some good shots!!

I can't believe that I just discovered this thread! Here are my pictures! :)

Here's my little Truman...

Truman at 12 weeks
2438077487_f872472b99.jpg

Miles' 1st Birthday
2418652869_d72db0cd1d.jpg

Truman's Glamour Shot
3045955837_8a022238b3.jpg

Truman Singing!
2998854173_5741823d41.jpg

Truman Frolicking in the Field
2500318707_d443c6f109.jpg

We may be the new parents of a black-tan in a few hours. We will be looking at an almost 3 year old female in about 6 hrs. We're excited. Of course we are taking our other dogs with us. She's not a rescue. She's from a reputable breeder that I have checked out extensively and even somebody on here told me she was good. Anyways I can't imagine finding any faults in any cavalier--they are all such sweeties. You will see pictures tomorrow hopefully if she does come home with us tonight.

!!

linderbelle, how exciting! Let us know if you end up bringing her home, can't wait to see pictures!

Brought home our 4th dog last now so I'm the proud owner of 3 cavaliers and one shih tzu. I will post a picture soon. I primped her this a.m. Had a bath, teeth brushed and clipped her--sorry some of you but I do clip my cavaliers--well, Bentley is only 14 months so he doesn't need it yet. She's absolutely beautiful. Show quality. Has even won a couple shows. Stay tuned for pictures.!!!

Chelsea is just gorgeous, and I must say, I have to feel partial to her since she is VERY closely related to my Bandit (their grand-dams are full sisters!...in addition to other family members) and also is related not too far back to my Lizzie. So, I guess that makes Bandit and Chelsea cousins?

congrats, Linda!

Back