• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Black & Tan Thread Only

I think the black 'n' tan thread needs some more pics :razz:
Here's one of Russo (this one's also on the puppy thread, but I just love it!)

IMG_2219-1.jpg

Oh would you look at her, Ebony's just georgeous! Her ears are simply fab. I can't wait for Russo's ears to get longer - they're growing all the while and it's so sweet when she runs after the football with her ears bobbing up and down. It's like the ears have a personality of their own!

If I ever get another cav I will most definately being getting a black & tan, they are soooooo cute...after tri of course!!;)

Here are some pics of Tilly - first try at posting pics - hope it works! :xfngr:
Loving all these photos of b&t's.

Tilly at 5 months
110k9vo.jpg

Snoozing....
54f03b.jpg

The Matilda Pose!!
zwnih.jpg

Hi there,
Your Kiara is absolutely lovely. I'm proud mummy to a little B&T pup and I'm wondering, when we have her spayed, is there any hope that her coat might remain beautifully glossy like Kiara's? Has Kiara been spayed?
I've got no problem with grooming her regularly, in fact I do so already with our Blenheim, it's just that there is only so much you can do if the quality of their coat changes with spaying, isn't there. :)
Look forward to any advice or tips.

Hi there,
Your Kiara is absolutely lovely. I'm proud mummy to a little B&T pup and I'm wondering, when we have her spayed, is there any hope that her coat might remain beautifully glossy like Kiara's? Has Kiara been spayed?
I've got no problem with grooming her regularly, in fact I do so already with our Blenheim, it's just that there is only so much you can do if the quality of their coat changes with spaying, isn't there. :)
Look forward to any advice or tips.
As both of my girls are "intact" I don´t have any personal experience with coats after spaying,but I have heard a few people complaining about the coats changing a bit and some claim they get whooly and dry ....But as I said I have no experience myself :/

Last edited:
Ollie at 6 weeks old
2458165148_a16d6f72de.jpg

Ollie at 1 year old, always the butterfly/ lizard/ cricket/ bird chaser
2733579892_678c581b92.jpg

Here is Ollie at 2 years old
3902663966_e3c1a5fc4e.jpg

I can't leave out Maggie, our favorite foster dog. She's gone to a wonderful new home now, but I miss her!

3922918929_bf01575373.jpg

3923705116_4d82ae31a6.jpg

Back