• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

"Cavalier Matters for Pet Folk"

Hi Tania
At my agility class there are two cavaliers that just joined, they are both tiny about half the size of mine. One of the women even ask me if Harley was a Cavalier. I also got the feeling that they don’t have a clue about the health problems Cavaliers have. I didn’t want to go in all guns blazing and start educating these two. So I thought it would be a good idea if someone could create like the size of a business card with a nice logo and www.cavaliersmatters.org . Just on paper so we could print it out and I would put it on cardboard and laminate them. This would be handy to give out.
I would like to help in this but i have not got a clue about computers and how to create anything like this.
Just a thought

Hi

I have had cards printed, if anyone would like some please pm me you address and I will post some
out to you. It will save you the bother of messing around :D

Aww look at the diva herself....
She looks like she's just been accosted by the paparazzi:D
or maybe she's insulted that she's been called a cavaLAlier:oops:
Sins

Even more on website

I have just looked again at Tania's website and it now has a really good section on Unique Diseases in the Cavalier.
I love the way the veterinary words are explained, so it is easy for new owners to understand.

Well done Tania

That's a lovely photo of Daisy; she's my favorite of your 'flower' girls, Brian. Her facial expression is so sweet and cute.

Off to read the new section of the website, and I still plan to sign the puppy farm petition!

Hi

I have put on a new section about Diseases, there are lots more sketches to go on next
week, I was disappointed we couldn't upload everything together. (people work to slow );)
I will also create a section on general health tips and things to watch out for (the dreaded anal Glands)
Plus next week I have asked my web guy to focus on the "Celebration" part, this will look very different
when finished.
There are new cartoons, a) 2nd Contents Page b) New Disease Section c) Batesons

If anyone feels I have things in the wrong order, I have made a mistake or want me to include anything else, please tell me I will gladly receive suggestions. Oh yes! we are working on a facility so you can just type the page number in you want, hopefully everything will improve as time goes on.

Hi

Just want to Thank all those wonderful people on another forum. for giving lots of publicity to our wonderful new website www.cavaliermatters.org and to The Queen Bee, who I would love to meet personally, cos you sound such a charmer ( I am sure we will one day not too far away ) and give a big Thanks to for making this new website of ours so popular and for attracting lots of new Cavalier owners to view and possibly sign our petitions .

I just knew we would get on that wonderful forum of yours Ron and of course and we did ,and so how very right we are AGAIN . And as it now appears we are on first name terms you wont miind if I do the same ,is that O K.. Vera ,as without you Ve we wouldn't be the success we are, so again thanks Vera old girl.;)

Oh and pls, pls if any of our members on here who haven't signed yet and wish to view and hopefully sign the petitions are here

Cavaliers

http://www.gopetition.co.uk/online/33943.html

Puppy Farming

http://www.gopetition.co.uk/online/34126.html

Thanks and Best Wishes To All especially my new best mate Ronni.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Da Doo Ron Ron

Hi

Just want to Thank all those wonderful people on C.C. for giving lots of publicity to our wonderful new website www.cavaliermatters.org and to The Queen Bee, who I would love to meet personally, cos you sound such a charmer ( I am sure we will one day not too far away ) and give a big Thanks to for making this new website of ours so popular and for attracting lots of new Cavalier owners to view and possibly sign our petitions .

I just knew we would get on that wonderful forum of yours Ron and of course and we did

Sorry about the title of this post, I just couldn't resist :razz:.

Well, they say any publicity is good publicity,and I suppose that holds true even if it is because a member of the breeders' forum is living up to their nickname.

The website is a wonderful initiative. Well done Tania & Brian.

(y)I couldnt agree more!!!!

Ive posted direct links to both the Website AND both petitions on the Cavalier Fan group im a part of on Facebook!
It have nearly 7000 members so hopefully you will get some extra signitures on there very very soon!!!

FABULOUS!!

Cavalier Matters for Pet Folk

Just a Thought ,is there any way in the Future, the Web Site could also appear in Book Form.

Bet

Ok folks; I prefer if members do not bring up other boards please? Focus on the issues to hand, and your efforts but I am not interested in having a dialogue carried on via posts directed at members elsewhere regardless of what they say or don't say, unless there is an outstanding reason for doing so (sometimes there has been, but even then, in almost every case a point can be made without naming other boards or referring to other individuals). Please PM me if you wish to address a specific issue from another board by referring to that board -- but in 99.999% of cases, the issue can be addressed without needing to refer back to other people or other boards by name. Thanks.

(y)

Hello

Just an update on the two petitions attached to www.cavaliermatters.org we have now reached 75 signatures on the support cavmatters one and a grand number of 88 on the puppy farming petition ,so a BIG thanks to all who have viewed the website and a BIGGER thank you to those who have kindly signed.

Kindest Regards To All

Brian:)

Cavalier Matters for Pet Folk

There's to be a TV Program on BBC 1 in early March about Puppy Farming by Joe Inglis ,Vet.

Bet

Hello

Just an update on the two petitions attached to www.cavaliermatters.org we have now reached 75 signatures on the support cavmatters one and a grand number of 88 on the puppy farming petition ,so a BIG thanks to all who have viewed the website and a BIGGER thank you to those who have kindly signed.

Kindest Regards To All

Brian:)
It took me awhile to put my comment together for the puppy farm petition, but I have finally finished - now there are 105 signatures. :D

Thanks again for all your hard work on the site and the petitions, Tania and Brian!

Back