• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

"Cavalier Matters for Pet Folk"

Hi

An update on petition numbers as follows

http://www.gopetition.co.uk/online/34126.html this one is the anti puppy farming and we have 184 signatures WOW

http://www.gopetition.co.uk/online/33943.html this one is in support of www.cavaiermatters.org and here we are at 86 signatures so WOW again and a BIG thanks to all and a little plead to some who may have missed them pls ,pls read and if agree sign .

Also have a look at this

http://www.petstreet.co.uk/Forum/637661.www_cavaliermatters_org +Two Petitions Help Pls

It all helps ,thanks to all members and pls if anybody else want to help and push pls do so we are all together .

Best Wishes

Brian
Poppy,Daisy ,Rosie and Lily

Well done on this so far,Tania the site looks better & better each time i check in!:DBri youre like a dog with a bone-in a good way lol! Keep pushing on....
btw T plse can you send me some little cards to hand out if youve any going spare-have you still got our address? xx

Well done on this so far,Tania the site looks better & better each time i check in!:DBri youre like a dog with a bone-in a good way lol! Keep pushing on....
btw T plse can you send me some little cards to hand out if youve any going spare-have you still got our address? xx

Of course I still have your address, I will post you some tomorrow. I have already posted to Sabby, if anyone else would like any please let me know, I am happy to send them FOC. I have left some with my vet and went down to Pets at Home today to give some out. Some small A5 leaflets/posters will be made in the near future to either be given out, put on the vet notice boards and Pet Shops. I have been promised a mailing list for vets in UK, fingers crossed.:xfngr: I am updating the website as quickly as I can, unfortunately my web guy had a cold last week! I believe it was a man cold :eek: so not much was done on his part. :(

Hi Tania

We could give out some A5 posters/fliers at the Fun Day in Coventry on 24 April - put them on the Information Table. I'll send you a copy of the programme when I've done the final version, it gives my address.

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Strange but True

I have just received a telephone call from a chap who would like to interview me for
Crufts FM Radio on Saturday 13th!! My guess is, he has not done his homework :huh:

Perhaps he has done his homework!
Always remember for each and every argument....there is an opposing view.
This is Crufts radio to celebrate healthy happy dogs;)
I expect they'll manage to produce someone to soothe all your groundless worries and fears.:rolleyes:
However I'm sure you're capaple and competent and more than equal to any challenge that may come your way.
Sins
(Arch Cynic)

Crufts FM is about information rather than argument - perhaps I'm being naive, but they may simply have heard some people saying some good things about your website and want to tell people more. There's a lot more to Crufts than breed showing, so Crufts FM also covers Discover Dogs, Good Citizens, Dog Days Out, Obedience, Agility, Flyball, Health etc, etc - are you saying your website isn't relevant to ANY of these??!! From my experience of doing Discover Dogs for five years, there are far more pet owners at Crufts than serious breeders - so take the opportunity to spread the word!

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Thats a fantastic opportunity to get the word out/get publicity & who knows where it may lead Tania? We 3 cant wait to see you when you end up on the telly!:D I know you'll do really well whatever they ask you & get across whats needed in your usual calm articulate way,I (Im sure we) will be rooting for you!

Huge well dones go to Brian,your hard work is appreciated. As most of it is behind the scenes perhaps not everyone realises how much effort youre putting into getting Tanias new site publicised,badgering away, emailing frequently, the dog press,the Kc,crufts etc.etc Youre doing a sterling job,keep at it(y)Will you & Tania remember us when youve made the world a better place:lol:

Please can anyone who is yet to do so,go on & sign the 2 petitions? Every signature matters,it will help & it will make the endless hours of toil even more worthwhile for our friends,your support is valued.Thanks for reading:)

I assume you have to come to Crufts to do the interview?
Saturday is the Toy Breed day.

Cavalier Matters for Pet Folk

As a Previous Post has just mentioned,Tania, there will be more Pet Folk at Crufts than Breeders.

You have such a chance to put your Thoughts across to the Public, giving the Plus Side ,but for sure the Down-Side as well, about the Worries of having a 4 Legged Friend.

I could never do any-thing like what you have been asked to do ,I would For Sure Lose The HEID ,as we say in Scotland, and ruffle Feathers.!!!!

Best Of Luck, when you think about it ,who buys most of the Cavalier Puppies from the Cavalier Breeders but us Cavalier Pet Owners, would not their Showing Grind to a Halt if it was'nt for Us.

It's about time that this was being recognized by some Cavalier Breeders, That we Cavalier Pet Owners should be having a say in the Cavalier World.

Bet

I assume you have to come to Crufts to do the interview?
Saturday is the Toy Breed day.

I was going to go to Crufts anyway on the Saturday as I wanted to go onto the Kennel Club Stand to
see what they have to say as Maraget suggested. I left it that it, that the Radio chap will call me on my mobile, so there is no set time. He might not call me if he doesn't like what he reads! I am not looking to
have an argument or fight with anyone, it is important if I get the opportunity to raise awareness and
let people know there is help and support.

Brian, the Care 2 petition is a clever idea, what made you think of that?

Hi Tania

The good point about the Care2 website is that they have a membership of 12,782,431 people and so within a few hours we already have many signatures and "some?" interesting comments ,so I think the awareness raised and the publicity we achieve will just apply more pressure onto people to breed correctly and so of course to breed for the future health and wellfare of our beloved Cavaliers.:)

Thanks To All

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

for our Cavaliers

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/14/i...-and-aims-of-wwwcavaliermattersorg#signatures

" The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated." Mahatma Gandhi

Last edited:
Yay i can get onto the website now, Brian sent the website to me in a message but it wouldnt work, fortunatly it is working now, and of course i will sign the petitions, it looks really good!

This is off-topic to where the thread has gone, so apologies... but I've visited your Cavaliermatters website a few times Tania and it's fabulous. I REALLY REALLY LOVE the artwork!!! I already looked up the artist but didn't find anything of their merchandise being cavalier-related. I have a Rupert's Fund fundraising idea regarding greeting cards with this artwork. Would they be willing to work with us on that? Anyway, I would love to have greeting cards with the artwork on them, anyone else? They are just so sweet.

Back