• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Last hope prayers

Cecily I am so sorry, I am in tears writing this, I do hope you will keep in touch. You did your very best for little rio.

Please feel free to pm me at anytime if you need to talk.

I have been keeping my family up to date about your little girl and they are all thinking of you.

Rio will always be your little girl.......... :flwr: xx

Cecily,

I read the news this morning and I was (and still am) just moved to tears ... I didn't post anything this morning because I couldn't figure out anything to say that might help.

Well, I am sure I still can't say anything to really help. But I just wanted to tell you that I am thinking about you and feeling for you although I cannot even begin imagine or comprehend your heartache, especially after all you've been through lately. *ng*l

I just want to let you know how sorry I am for you and that I am thinking about you as you. :flwr:

Oh Cecily, I am so, so sorry to hear about Rio -- I have been travelling back to Ireland over the past 24 hours and only now catching up on threads. My sincere sympathies. I am just so sorry both you and Rio went through all of this together. :(

I'm so sorry to hear about this - Rio was just a day younger than our little one - I can't even imagine how you feel right now.

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Cecily, I wish I could take your pain and bear it for you - I am so saddened by your loss :cry*ing:
Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers... :hug:

I am so, so sorry to hear this. I've been thinking of little Rio often and popping in to see what's been going on. This just makes me so sad, to think of all she had to deal with being such a little girl--she was so brave. She was very, very lucky to have you Cecily. Thinking of you and your family. :flwr:

Cecily

I can not imagine the pain you are feeling for the loss of such a little one, may she be running free of pain forever more.

Please know that we are all thinking of you and hold you in our prayers, such a sad sad day.

Luv & Hugs
Linda & The Boys

oh I'm so very sorry what dreadful news...

Play happily at the Bridge little baby...

Thinking of you and your family - you are in our prayers.

Cecily, there's nothing I can say. Take care, and treasure the happy memories you do have.

Thinking of you and your husband.

Cecily- I'm heartbroken for you and your family. Please know that we're thinking about you and your precious baby.

I am so sorry to hear about Rio Cecily. Gosh, I don't know what to say, I have tears in my eyes. Just be comforted in knowing that she had a wonderful and happy life with you and that she did not suffer.

I am so sorry Cecily...Rio was so fortunate to have had you as her special people. She touched your life and will always be in your heart. Hugs to you and your family in this devastating time.

My heart goes out to you, Cecily, so sorry for your loss of little Rio. I'm sending hugs across the ocean. Cherish your happier memories of your sweet baby.

Cecily, I'm so sorry to hear this sad, sad news. I tried to reply several times earlier today, but I was at the office, and the tears just flowed. Rio was so lucky to have you in her life...and to know a love with no bounds.

My heart and sympathies go out to you and your family. :hug:

Don’t cry for me I’m doing fine,
I’m in heaven now with wings that shine,
It makes me sad to see you cry,
but I’ve big fields and flowers up here in the sky,
God gave me all I could ever dream,
It’s a place more beautiful than you have ever seen,
While there on earth I saw your smile,
bringing me peace if just for a while.
Now as I live in eternal bliss,
please just know I send you a kiss,
I loved the time you devoted to me,
but want one last thing, for you to smile for me.

Author unknown

So sorry you had to go through this and for your loss.

Be proud of yourself for giving Rio everything you had to try and help her, she will be with you now helping you get through I'm sure.

You need to be kind to yourself right now and know we are all here to give you support whether it's 2 days, 2 weeks or 2 years from now.
Love, hugs, kisses (and licks from the boys) xxx

Back