• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Trip to Get Faith :) ~ Updated - with a NAME!

YAY!!! I can see the pics! I love the new avatar. I can't get over how much Faith and Zoey look alike! They are both little pistols!! :lol: Believe me, the Arm and Hammer puppy pads have been a LIFE SAVER!!! I have never seen a dog take to a puppy pad as quick as Zoey has. It may help Faith. Now if I could just get Wesley and Cody to stop ripping them to pieces when I am not here!! :sl*p:

moniechris said:
I can't get over how much Faith and Zoey look alike! They are both little pistols!!
You know, I noticed that when you posted your first picture of her - they really do look alike!

:hug: {{{{{{{{Sara}}}}}}}}:hug: I've only just found your thread :yikes

I am soooooooooooooo pleased that everything went OK for you on your long journey to get Faith :flwr: She is a complete darling and I can see why nothing is getting done - I too would be far too busy playing to be bothered with anything else :lol:

Don't worry too much about Kos, he's just going through the 'nose out of joint' phase that siblings go through - even human kids go through it too :lol: He'll soon accept her to be his lifetime sister and not just a visitor who is taking up his Mamma's time :lol:

Bet Mickey's house is quiet without that feisty little one now - I laughed so much when I saw she was biting you on the plane - that's what you get for falling asleep :lol:

Honestly Sara, I was in tears of joy reading it all and I know how excited you were about getting Faith and also so worried too. BUT, your home is beautiful and so are you, Avi and little Kosmo. There is no reason that little *ng*l won't fit right in :flwr: xxxxx

Sara, I'm a bit late to the party! Just wanted to say that Faith is absolutely adorable and I so enjoyed your play-by-play! What an adventure you all have had this week! Can't wait to see more pics and hear how Kosmo is taking to his new sister! :flwr: With all hte news of Faith (and Zoey), I think there are quite a few of us pining for a B&T baby next! :D

Glad that your trip to Arkansas was great too, and that the airline treated you well! I can't speak for the TSA or Customs, though! icon_whistling You're right about the Memphis to Little Rock connection...it's pretty scenery and quick, which is great after such a long flight!

You are such an angel...thanks for keeping us an updated!

Thanks guys!

Northwest Airlines was great with accomodating the little one. They didn't fuss over the size of the bag, what was in it or anything else. I would higly recommend travelling with them (just make sure your flight is not on a northwest airlink jet as they are SMALL!)

Monica,

What are arm and hammer puppy pads?! Where do I find them and what's the difference between that and a regular one? How is Zoey doing today? Are you about to pull out your hair yet?! :lol:

Donna ~

I am sure kos will come around. He did much better yesterday and they even had a play time of about an hour together. It made me happy to see them playing together and pawing at each other although she doesn't know how to play nice sometimes. She bites the bushy hair on Kosmo's tail and locks on.. :lol: I have to pull her off and say "no biting!" and then let them have another go at it. Kosmo is the farthest thing from aggressive and would never bite or growl or snap even if she was killing him. :sl*p: Thanks for your kind words - it really means a lot to me.

Thanks for the new avatar compliment Zippy - that's the closest they will sit to one another.. LOL :flwr:

:updte: :updte:

After much thought and watching her run around the house I've decided that I think the name "Trixie" suits her well.

I love the sassy yet "seductive" sound to that name.

If you all don't know~ Kosmo was named after "Cosmo" the Fairy God Parent of Timmy on the Fiarly Odd Parents (Nickelodeon cartoons :D ) and Trixie is also a character in that show. She's the girl that all of the boys are crazy over and she loves to snub them and rub them off. She's popular but a big snob. :lol:

Trixie also means "bringer of joy" and I find that extremely appropriate because she's brought us so much in her short time with us so far.

So what do y'all think?

arasara said:
:updte: :updte:

After much thought and watching her run around the house I've decided that I think the name "Trixie" suits her well.

I love the sassy yet "seductive" sound to that name.

If you all don't know~ Kosmo was named after "Cosmo" the Fairy God Parent of Timmy on the Fiarly Odd Parents (Nickelodeon cartoons :D ) and Trixie is also a character in that show. She's the girl that all of the boys are crazy over and she loves to snub them and rub them off. She's popular but a big snob. :lol:

Trixie also means "bringer of joy" and I find that extremely appropriate because she's brought us so much in her short time with us so far.

So what do y'all think?

Timmy Turner is soooo in love with her! I am glad you didn't name her Vicki or Tudie!

Poor Kosmo will be lost without his Wanda... but I can see your reason for choosing a different name... Wanda is a little too heavy for such a qt-pie!

I love FOP and Jimmy Neutron (there seems to be nothing else decent on during the day, I hate soaps)!!

Yayy! You chose a name! :jmp:
I love that "she's popular but a big snob"!!!! (y)
That's awesome! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I read your first post and wondered where the update was about her name! I first figured that I needed more sleep! I'm glad I'm not going crazy!

Nice to hear Kosmo and Trixie are playing again. From what I've heard, Kosmo will be fine with her- he seems very patient and gentle.

Well I dont know the show at all, but I think it neat they are named after characters on the same show. AND Trixie really does suit her - it has that mischieveous sound to it that gleams in her eyes! Nice choice!

I like the name you chose too. Hugs to Trixie and Kos! :hug: :hug: It won't take long before they are best friends!

Trixie! i love it...it fits so well with Kosmo...congrats on the new name and again on your addition

I love the name Trixie and the connection to Kosmo and the cartoon as well as bringer of joy, well, it is a perfect name!

:wggle: welcome TRIXIE!
that is an inspired name for that little girl! Perfect fit.

She absolutely looks like a Trixie, full of tricks :lol: The name fits. cl*p

Back