• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pray for Sam please

Poor little lad, I'm sending all the good vibes and positive thoughts l can muster, get well soon Sam

Thinking of you and Sam; hope he will be doing better in the morning. It sounds like the stomach bug that is going around, I know a lot of dogs that have had it here. Getting him to the vet was the right thing as they can keep him hydrated and give him something to calm his stomach and keep a close eye on him. :xfngr:

Just rang the vet they say he is a little bit better but they want to keep him to make sure there is no more sickness or bleeding
---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie--Sam)

oh that's good news Aileen, really hope he will continue to improve - I know it's hard to be without him but he's in the right place.

Aileen, I'm so pleased he's a little better. Your vets can keep an eye on him and keep him hydrated.

It sounds a bit like the bug Cazy had a few weeks ago, tummy upset and then so much blood. She is fine now, but had me so worried, so I know how you're feeling.

x

Ohhh positive news!!!! That is wonderful :) Continue healing Sam. Keeping you in my thoughts.:flwr:

Sending hugs and positive thoughts Sam's way and so glad he is doing better.

Back