• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Pray for Sam please

Sounds like Sam is going in the right direction.Im pleased to read that news. Still praying and sending healing thoughts for him.

Sam has got to stay at the vets he has psaaed some more blood so I have got to ring again in the morning many thanks for all the wishers
---Aileen and the gang(Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

Keeping Sam and you in our thoughts and prayers . Hopefully tomorrow he will be much improved and you can bring him home. :hug::hug:

1 more hour till I have to phone the vets hope that it is good news
---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

Sam has passed some more blood so has got to stay at the vets for a while more I have got to ring later
Aileen and the gang(Barney--Jazzie--Sam)

Oh Aileen we were really hoping that he'd be home - I hope you have some better news when you phone later, I guess it's taking him longer to fight it off as he's not 100% fit anyway. Paws crossed and lots of positive thoughts being sent for you both.

Oh poor Sam, I was hoping he would be coming back home to you today, :xfngr: for better news when you next :blabla: the vets!!:hug: :flwr:

Also thinking of Sam, he's in the very best place he could be, hopefully this thing will turn around soon.

I have just rang the vets they want to keep him in I have got to watch the others has well if they start they will have to go in:xfngr: they dont get it
Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

Hope poor Sam is feeling better soon. Give him lots of extra cuddles when he finally comes home.

Paws crossed the others will be okay. I guess your vets are being sensible and lookking after Sam.

:xfngr: We've got everything crossed for Sam here, hope he's better soon and back home where he belongs

I really wish Sam is going to be better soon fingers crossed for your other guys :xfngr: get well soon Sam:luv::luv::luv:

Back