• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy Bath Time

Sydney:

I can see I'm going to have to get a security system installed :lol:

Not long now, Barb. And just in case you and Sidney have been exchanging PM's, I may frisk you before you leave to be sure you're leaving with just 1 puppy :lol:

Star and Barb :oops: and Bruce too;

Ruby and I were just trying to throw Bruce and you off the track by making you all think we were going to the wrong state. I'll also have to admit we were being a bit lazy and cut down on our driving time by having Star and the other 9 puppies meet us in Michigan. Since we've been busted, we offer an apology for moving you, Star, the 9 puppies, and Bruce to Michigan and will now humbly drive all the way to Minnesota. As an offering of pennance, we wish to say Go Vikings!

Ruby and Sydney in Virginia :paw:

PS Barb,

The jig is up. Bruce is on to us. You won't be able to use that coat with all the pockets on the interior to sneak all the puppies out to meet us in Michigan. Abort, Abort, Abort.

377818089_5373d29a48.jpg

Thanks, Bruce.
A picture truly is worth 1000 words :dogwlk:

I love this picture so much....I printed it out and posted it on my fridge....never ceases to make me smile!!

I wonder if we should make some customised cards using these great pics and others to raise funds for cavalier rescue? There are so many places that can do it :) They are much better than the shop cards that only ever include one type of cav. I think Lisa_T's Holly in a bucket would make a great card!

Should I start a thread?

Last edited:
That sounds like a great idea, I would love to buy "real" cavvy cards that were also helping in rescue!:)

Back