• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Suggestions for names, please!

H iNancy :) Wishing you a safe jouney :drivecar: I have just got up :jump: b*n*n* icon_welcome to your new baby cavtiny :*nana: loads of photos :snap: :wggle: AILEEN

Good luck today Nancy! :w**h**:

Linda said:
What about those floors. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
I just love the gleam on them, Nancy works very very hard to keep them that way.
I have never seen such a nice porch floor! That has got to be marine varnish. ;)

You guessed it Cathy Moon!
Mahogany with a marine/boat finish!!!
Yes, I swab the deck around here :) !

Well it is 8 am here so little Katydid is in your arms now...can't wait for pictures.

Nancy :snap: :snap: :snap: :snap:
Did you get all overwhelmed with Puppy Luv you forgot all about us hanging here waiting. icon_nwunsure

Get snappin, Katy has to have gone for a wee nap by now.

Oooooooooooooooooooh Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaancy Where are you :v*cuum: Not already.

Okay...I THINK she is going to sleep.........she has been up since 9:15!!!!
Teddy is wondering about this...but is being spoiled rotten by his mommy.
He is the big boy and gets free rein of the house so I hope that makes him feel better after Katy chased him all over the yard :shock: :shock: :shock: !
She is a sweet little princess!!! But she can cry :( :( :( ...I need to be strong...will be using a schedule for her so that she gets used to her xpen and crate.PRAY FOR ME!!! I am reconsidering her crated in the bedroom---I am leaning towards down the hall.
I LOVE HER PIECES...such a playful pup!
I will try to take some photos later and post tonight!!
P.S.....her mama, Teddy's sister, even kissed her goodbye!!!! ;) ;) ;)
THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR KINDNESS!!!!!I wish I could call you all on the telephone !!!! I feel like we are all old friends!!!! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Love,
Nancy

She is here !!! icon_welcome

:mexwav: :mexwav: :mexwav:

Oh Nancy you must be glowing, such a proud new mummy!

:rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: :rah:

Would love a few :snap: :snap: :snap:

Hugs and :lotsaluv: for your new baby from us here. xxxxx

Alison, wilts, U.K.

Hugs to you and your new baby. We will all be patiently waiting for pictures of your new family member. :jump: :jump: (y) :D

Okay this is supposed to be a mellow dog??? She just is too anxious to sleep.....Teddy and I are upstairs in the t.v. room, poor guy is a little overwhelmed. I think she is FINALLLY snoozing in the kitchen. She has gotta be exhausted!!!
I will try and get photos tonight as I am not going to put her to bed until late.

My dad is in love with her...already trying to get her to sit on command.
Poor Teddy tho'-he is a bit stressed.

TTYL!

Congratulations Nancy. Can't wait to see pictures of Katy. I'm sure Teddy will be ok soon. It is a BIG day for everyone. :flwr:
Julie and the girls

Puppies are so wonderful. I am sure she will give you and your dad many years of pleasure. Congratulations on your new girl.

It is really cute that everyone on the list has been hanging on, waiting to hear from you and about your new baby.

Congratulations again,
Becky

Oh too bad you can't use the name Emma. I love that one. I had a Arab/Andalusian cross mare that I named The Divine Miss Emma and called her Emma. Victoria and Winnifred are also cool....Torie or Winnie for short.

Back