• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Suggestions for names, please!

Oh Dear Lord Nancy

I am just reading this thread now, I am so so sorry that you had to emotionally endure all of this difficulty. I feel absolutely terrible for you, I know how excited you were about bringing this little Katy home.

Although I do think as hard as it may of been I truly believe you have made the right decision for yourself and your Dad. (Bless Him)

I am a very emotional person, and cannot even begin to feel your pain.
But you sound positive and you do not want to start out with problems when it is not necessary.

I am glad that you came to your decision and are at peace with it, I was thinking of you on the wkd.
Sorry have had a bit of an upset myself around here.

I truly believe things happen for a reason. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Thinking of you Sweetie.

Nancy,
I just knew things would work out for you. I am so very glad you are getting a healthy beautiful baby. I can't wait to see pictures. After she gets adjusted I bet she will give Teddy a run for his money.
Congratulations and I look forward to seeing pictures.
Becky :flwr:

Congratulations Nancy - this sounds like the best decision for everyone involved. You know it is the right decision when you have a sense of peace about it.

Can't wait to see pictures & hear what TedBear thinks of his new playmate.

Thanks Michelle...I am a bit of a goof, tho'....in all the excitement!
It is Teddy's sister who had the litter of blenheims in June so.....actually, Teddy will be Katy's (Katydid) uncle! :sl*p:
I can't wait to pick her up on THursday morning and then, post photos....I think all's well that ends well and I do think this is a happy ending.
I so respect the breeder and all of her input...she even told me that when she saw this little girl develop, she thought she would be a perfect choice for me. ;)
Lesson learned:DON"T count your chickens before they are hatched! translation:Dont' take a bunch of photos of pups at 5 weeks and before health clearances ;) !
I hope Teddy will adjust and not feel tooo bent out of shape--the spoiled little boy!
THanks for getting me through this crazy time!

P.S.
My dad is THRILLED about another blenheim :D !

Nancy

Oh yay Nancy! I have been waiting all day to get home from work and find out what happened at the breeders. Sounds like everything worked out perfectly. Your heart always finds the right pup for you! I am so excited for you and can not wait to see pictures of Katy and hear how she and Teddy get along.

Thank you Mary!
And a BIG thank you to everyone who showed me their concern and empathy. Boy, does it feel great to know that the friends here really care and understand our love for these very special dogs! :flwr:
As I watched and played with all of these cavaliers this morning, boy, they are indeed, the most friendly, kind, breed. So gentle!
I told Teddy that he is getting a 'sister' on Thursday and I SWEAR he started sniffing the scent of all those pups left behind on my clothes today, he was looking for the pup! ;)
Really, I haven't lost my mind, just increased my love for these cavaliers!
Teddy never left my side this summer when I had contracted that nasty lyme disease...at one point I asked him to go get is mom-mom for me====YES he looked at me quizzically (sp?) I repeated the direction again and he ran downstairs and across the house and started barking at my mum!!!
Can't wait til Thursday morning!!!
Nancy ;) and the loyal Teddy :D

Nancy, just returned from Agility class to read your latest news. How wonderful that you're getting Teddy's niece! Can't wait to see little Katydid's photos soon!! :D
This is kind of a coincidence, Geordie's sister just had a small litter a week or so ago, and our breeder is going to send photos when their little eyes open! :)

Nancy,

So pleased it's all working out - a gorgeous healthy pup for you & a happy Dad too :flwr:

I'm itching to see the pics so don't forget to post as soon as you can. Bet Teddy will love her :flwr:

So pleased Nancy to hear of your good news!! I'm sure Teddy will love his new sister and things will work out for the little tri girl along the track. I have my two blenheim babies and love them to bits! :flwr: Looking forward to pictures when the new baby arrives :)
Julie and the girls

Nancy

I am so excited for you, just as well you are a patient lass.

Teddy may take a bit to adjust but don't worry it will come, Dudley took much longer than I expected to accept Darby.

Can't wait for Thursday, Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

What a week but it all ended well. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Hey Cathy Moon!!!
I am going up to get the little pup tomorrow morning...8:30 am pick up time ;) !
I still have to get a few things ready here, I figure, I will put the xpen on the front porch (we've got a real nice wrap around porch which is where we spend lots of summer mornings and evenings) and I will put the new pup in the xpen on the porch then go inside and see Teddy and bring him out to the front porch and just let him hang out without forcing any kind of introduction. Just let him hang out and her catch her breath---it is traumatic to leave mom and littermates :( .
THANK YOU FOR CHECKING IN!!!!
I will post photos when I can. ;)

Cathy

What about those floors. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
I just love the gleam on them, Nancy works very very hard to keep them that way.
Nancy when Katy did comes home she will be chasing Teddy all over the house and will be slippin and sliding on those gorgeous floors.

What fun. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Thanks you guys!!! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

I am going to try to go to sleep tonight.....I'll post as soon as I can tomorrow ;) !

nlg679 said:
Thanks you guys!!! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

I am going to try to go to sleep tonight.....I'll post as soon as I can tomorrow ;) !

Nancy Sweetie

Let me tell you, don't bother you will never be able to sleep.

I remember the night before picking up Darby and then that day I got a speeding ticket going to pick him up. :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p: :sl*p:

Hope all goes well, you so deserve a little angel.
I am sure Teddy will be fine so don't worry it will take time remember my Pm's sweetie.
Luv Linda & The Boys :hug: :l*v:

Hi Nancy,

it's Thursday morning in the U.K , and I can.t wait to see your puppy/collection up date and a PICTURE, cavtiny :snap: :luv:

It's collection day today for you and you new baby and I'm getting excited here so heavens knows how YOU are feeling! :mexwav:

Well I would be doing this.. :jump: :w*w: all over the place! even while doing the :v*cuum: LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Have a very safe :drivecar: give her a big hug from us all and a huge icon_welcome to the group, will be watching the :cffee: to catch all your wonderful news.

Sending you lots of :lotsaluv: on your very special baby collection day, ENJOY every moment!

Alison, Wilts, U.K.

Back