• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The welcome home?

Oh my gosh, Molly's whole little butt wiggles, and I just love it! :wggle:

We have our little routine. I open the door to the xpen and she runs out, always with a toy in her mouth, and then she usually goes back in to get another one. I'm not exactly sure why she has to have the toy, but the butt is wiggling the whole time. Brings the biggest smile to my face. :D

-laura

The butt wiggle is awesome! In my attempt to teach Aoife manners, she must sit still & then I will greet her. It's so cute seeing her stamp her feet in impatience & wiggle her bum on the floor as I fill her water bowl or open a window. :D

Couldn't agree more, no matter what kind of day you've had it's awsome to see the smiley faces ang waggy tails coming towards you.....the girls usually turn their attention to attacking Jakes tail after saying hello......which usually sets him off on a tail chasing frenzy :lol: .....but at his age after a couple o swirls round he just gives up....lies down, rolls over and waits expectantly for a belly rub....all the while the 2 girls are just jumping all over him :rotfl:

Back