• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We've had a "delivery"!!

Well if they are as pretty as mum, you can't go wrong. Are you going to name them after gem stones like mum? (is Crystal a gem stone?) I get all emotional at any kind of birth be it animals or humans!

:lol: Sleep?? What's that? :lol:

Currently I think I have had about 7 hours in the last 96!! OH isn't working tonight, guess who's getting puppy duty tonight?? icon_whistling

I guess I kind of knew the answer to that :) . Good for you, putting OH to work. Hope you get some good sleep tonight.

Many times when we have a litter, the person whose turn it is to sleep will sleep in the spare bedroom. Even though it's my turn to sleep, I still wake up every time the puppies squeak if I'm in the bedroom.

Wow, Crystal and her babies are beautiful! Congratulations!
I hope you'll be well rested tomorrow morning after a good night's sleep!:xfngr:

Hello All!

OH ended up sleeping with our eldest son Jared who is not very well last night, nothing serious just a viral infection. So I somehow ended up with youngest daughter Caitlin in my bed with me, and eldest daughter Josie camped out on the floor beside the whelping box! :lol: icon_nwunsure

Anyway we had a good night, Josie helped out until about midnight. No school in the morning, plus she adores helping out, until she get's pee'd or pooped on :lol:

As for names, Hmm a little early just yet, I have a sort of Dream Theme, however all of the girls from Crystal's Mum Rosie have had the word Rose in their name, E.G
Rosie is "Rambling Rose" and in her first litter there was one girl who was registered as "Liberty Rose" (call name Susie) in Rosie's second litter 2 girls, "Megan Rose" (call name Meg) and of course "Natasha Rose" (call name Tasha) in her third and final litter was "Crystal Rose" (Crystal) and "Isabella Rose" (Bella)
So I am thinking of combining the precious stones and the roses, I.E "Opal Rose" or "Sapphire Rose"...........

The boys names, Hmm If you look at Logan in my avatar, he is Crystal's Dad, his registered name is "Daydream Believer" because I always had a dream that I could breed my own Crufts Qualifier, he was well named as he is now Qualified for life! :D Add to this the fact that I had the horrific experience of not 1 but 3 aborted litters last year, :cry*ing: so this has been my first "normal" pregnancy/whelping in a while, I actually said to my friend the other day that I didn't "Dare to Dream" about the pups just yet!
So I think one of the boys will be called "Dare To Dream" :D

As I cannot be one of these who just calls the pups "Puppy" until their new owners choose their names for them, all my pups very quickly get nicknames, some of them are kept by new owners and some aren't! So right now we have,
First girl born, who was screaming to be put on a teat is "Sassy", small boy is "Tim", boy with nice spot was "single" (as in one spot) but is now "Sid" although that will most likely change" Boy with 2 spots was called "Double" is now "Benji" and little miss surprise is now called "Bea"!!
They are all doing well, and Crystal is doing fine too, we are still at the "forcible eviction" stage with her, she does not want to leave them at all!

I will try and get some pics of them over the week-end and post them up for you all to see!

Sorry this has been a bit long! icon_blshing

Ooooooooooh I just love the little bitty babies! Congrats! And I love your ideas on your official names. Please keep us posted on all their milestones! :D :D :D

Wow arn't they all beautiful. Mum looks very proud of herself and so she should be! :D
I'm looking forward to seeing more photos as they grow :)

Congratulations Crystal and Cathryn, lovely to see Mum and pups so happy together. Glad they are all doing well - it was lovely to hear them squeaking on the 'phone!!

Cathryn,

I just can't wait for many more pictures of this beautiful family. PLEEEEEEEEEZZZZZ

:thnku:
:jmp2:

Congratulations and sincere best wishes to mam Crystal and Grandma Cathryn, they look sooooo adorable, look forward to seeing future pics, hope the sleepless nights dont go on for too long, still every minute is precious, WELL DONE!!!! Crsystal XXXXXX

Congratulations! Mom and the pups all look so healthy and happy. Can't wait to see more photos as they grow and mature.

Update!!

:updte:

Oh OK!! But only the one pic as it is the only one I have right now, I forgot to charge up the spare batteries for the camera and now have 2 dead sets of batteries! :sl*p:

So here is a pic I took yesterday just before everything rolled over and died camera wise!

Morepups002.jpg

Pups now have their "nicknames" too! They are from left to right
:lotsaluv: "Sassy" (B) "Morgan" (D) "Diamond" (B) "Teddy" (D) "Taylor" (D) :lotsaluv:

Enjoy! Will post more :snap: once I have resusitated the camera! :lol:

Oh, just a last minute thought, Yesterday (Sun July 1st) was their actual due date!!

Goodness you can see how much they've grown already!!

Crystal looks very happy there...hope she's enjoying being a Mummy.

Teddy says that his namesake is lovely - and good to see him feeding well...obviously didn't get that from MY Teddy LOL

Back