• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We've had a "delivery"!!

I just showed my son Ash, who is totally sick of me calling him to the study to look at pictures of Cavaliers, but he loved that picture and remarked on her nice belly full of milk! She does look very content and quite recovered from the labour. Give her a snuggle from me, what a sweet mum.

Those pups look so cute and incredibly healthy. I just love the little Budda tummies, a sure sign of a happy puppy. They've gained a pound in 2 weeks?! That's a lot, you may have to put them on a diet :D :D

Oh, they're beautiful and SO healthy looking. They're livin' the life right now--full tummies and taking a snooze. You're dong an awesome job with them Cathryn!! And Crystal is such a good mommie--bless her heart!

The only thing wrong with a puppy fix is it makes me want another puppy! :luv:

Back