• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thanks to Thelly! And a BIG surprise...

That's wonderful!!!

Can't wait to hear all the vital statistics and, especially, see pictures. However, remember Ginger's needs are ahead of all of us. We can wait. Do what you have to do to be sure Ginger is well taken care of.

I agree with arasara, a new thread wouold be great.

:rah: :rah: :rah: :rah: I can't wait to hear all the details and I hope pictures.:luv: :luv: I hope ginger and puppy's are all healthy.
judy

It's up to Thelly to name them; that's part of her 'duty' :lol: But she might take suggestions from board members if she doesn't have ideas of her own already.

I also suggest Thelly start a new thread for the rescue puppies as this one is very long now. (y) She can do that next time she comes to post; I am sure she is plenty busy at the moment. Very kind of Ginger to at least have her puppies in the evening rather than the middle of the night after making us all wait so long! :)

Come on now Ginger!! Looking forwards to seeing some pics of these babies of yours!! :paw: :paw: You have the entire board on pins, looking forwards to hearing more! Thelly have PM'd you my number if you need to get in touch?

Back