• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thanks to Thelly! And a BIG surprise...

Been on holiday and thought they would have come by now please keep us informed
---Aileen and the gang (Jazzie---Barney---Sam)

Keeping fingers crossed here all goes well soon, so you can get some sleep.....
( A Bunch of days later! Perhaps you should get some now? *smile* )

Sorry to keep you all waiting guys...no real news but

Gingers temp is down very slightly this morning (7am) I will take it again about mid day.

I now know that she wants to have her babies at my desk in the most uncomfortable place you could pick. Forget the nice quite area I had for her - oh no - at my desk with phone ringing, radio on etc. Oh well, her decision.

Well, maybe it is like a private hospital room compared to what she would of had before.

Will update again later.

Oooh sounds very close. Goodness she is really making us all so anxious! I was SURE there would be puppies this morning. And to add to it she is going to insist on puppies in the most inconvenient place. :lol: GIRLS!

Thelly you deserve a special medal. :rah:

:xfngr: she is getting close now!! I hope her and the pup's do great!!

I second karlin u deserve a medal!

Thelly you deserve a special medal. :rah:

You got that right!!!

I don't ever remember seeing anything in our rescue information about welping puppies as part of the deal. Thelly, if you have something comfortable to sit on while on the floor, I would get it where you intend to have Ginger welp her pups. You will probably be spending a lot of time sitting with her on the floor. We use a padded mat so it's at least a little more comfortable.

And don't worry about the noise. Our welping is done in our bedroom with the TV on so we can watch TV between contractions. The only thing I would say is limit the number of people with her to 2, or three at the very most. I read years ago that welping is not a spectator sport.

Again good luck. Waiting anxiously.

Tell me about it!!!!! I hope she goes by 2pm tomorrow! I wont have access to the internet all weekend so I wont be able to catch up until Tuesday! Then again I think it will be worth driving 40 mins to use my Dads just to find out if there is any news:)

Her temp is dropping!!! 98° just awhile ago. I took it around mid day and it was about 99°. I really don't want to get too excited because who knows what will happen but that is a big change. Hope I'm in for the long haul tonight.

I really hope my next post is the news we are all longing for.:xfngr:

Oh my......the excitement begins !!!!! Well, I can tell I am not going to get anything accomplished today except checking this site all day...

Her temp is dropping!!! 98° just awhile ago. I took it around mid day and it was about 99°. I really don't want to get too excited because who knows what will happen but that is a big change. Hope I'm in for the long haul tonight.

I really hope my next post is the news we are all longing for.:xfngr:

Sounds promising!! You could be in for a long night I think, puppies ALWAYS arrive in the middle of the night!!

Good Luck, call if you need me OK?

:w**h**::w**h**:

Good luck to you Ginger!! Hope everything runs smoothly and we can see some pictures of your beautiful babies soon!!

Sounds like you're on your way!! :)

:jmp:

Good Luck!

:l*v: :rah:
Omg, i'm sure everything will run smoothly. Gentel hugs from me to the almost mum. Good Luck sweetie.

Back