• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thanks to Thelly! And a BIG surprise...

Thelly, have you thought about sitting down with Ginger and having a heart-to-heart talk with her?

Well, I already made the mistake of predicting puppies within 48 hours on Thursday, so Ginger is quite capable of trying to make a point!

Thelly will have to plan something, as it's bound to be disrupted. Complicated recipe, night out, a piece of craftwork...:)

Maybe Thelly could take Ginger shopping to M&S or Boots or something .... then if she gives birth there, Thelly may get some goodies ;) :) :)

Just like the girl who had the baby at a Walmart here in the states and got loads of stuff!!! She'd be a celebrity, probably make the news and everything!!!

They say a hot curry stirs things - mind you I don't think she'd thank me! I know, I'll plan a night out and that will bring her on just as I'm leaving her in my mums!!

Temp still as before. The vet even said today she was surprised we are still waiting. She really wants to make us sweat. As I typing she's winking at me as if she knows something we don't. Little minx!!!

I know, I'll plan a night out and that will bring her on just as I'm leaving her in my mums!

Yep that would do it!! One of my girls was about 6 days off her due date, My Ma-in-Law rings and asks me if I want to pop to a local garden centre with her for dinner? I'm talking to her on the phone and checking my girl over at the same time, not one single sign of imminent first stage labour, so off I go and meet up with Ma-in-Law. Half an hour later my mobile rings, it's OH "Can you come back home? Your dog just had a puppy!" :yikes:

When I bred from her again the following year, I sat right on top of her at the end and of course she HAD to go as close to dates as possible to prove a point didn't she? :lol:

I don't have any kids--but a few of my friends swear by a couple of tablespoons of castor oil and a loooooonnnng walk. I wonder if it works with dogs...:razz:

The suspense is killing us here. She is off her food - where as before she was always first to her bowl and the restlessness continues. Temp as before, will take it again in an hour or so.

Bring on the babies PLEASE Gingy!!!

Not eating! Sounds like it is getting closer. Watch for the panting to begin.

:luv: :luv: :luv: :luv: Pins and needles here, can't wait to hear about the little ones.
judy

Back