• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thanks to Thelly! And a BIG surprise...

Think it might be time to tyr an exceedingly hot curry:eek: ;)

Come on Ginger....good luck, and lots of :hug: from us

Fred should be going to his new home tomorrow, too. :) Best to get the guys out of the way so they don't cramp her style. :lol: Thelly I will PM you.

Any news this morning? I hope all is well. Let me know if there's anything I can do - puppy sitting/vet visits etc.

:luv:

That made it look really easy! Wish my kids had popped out so easy.

I was going to say the same thing about our puppies. Sometimes they come out that easy, but not always. Seems like there's always 1 in each litter that doesn't want top come out.

Come on Ginger, your temperature dropped. Get with it!!! Didn't Thelly read that part of the book to you??

No puppies yet - she has been nesting for ages however. Saying goodbye to Fred this afternoon :( He has been great fun but it's all about Ginger at the moment.

Sorry to keep you all waiting......and waiting.....

Thelly, you are in all of our thoughts....here's wishing Ginger an easy delivery.

Ginger is whelping!!!! She started at 5pm and has two pups so far.:rah: :rah:

I will update you with all the news when all arrival. She is doing fantastic.

:w**h**::w**h**:

YAY Ginger!! I'm so excited for you guys!!

Thelly maybe you should start a new thread so people know!!! :)

Glad things are going well.. I can't wait to hear the next update!

Don't think we will have any idea what they might be til they get a bit older -- though it could be clear pretty quickly if they are cavaliers or mixes. They all look pretty much the same when really small though colouring could be a giveaway. Cathryn or Bruce may be able to hazard a guess from a pic at some point. :)

Back