• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thanks to Thelly! And a BIG surprise...

Oh I am so excited, make sure you have the camera charged and ready to take pictures when Mum and babies have settled. I hope everything goes ok for you :)

Just took her temp a while ago and it's at 100°. I will take it again tonight. Any idea how long I should wait before taking it again?

We take the temp twice a day, but it might not be a bad idea to take it late in the evening, first thing in the morning, and at noon. That way it's unlikely you will miss the drop. We write it down every time partly because we're getting old :D , but mostly because the temperature will vary some and we are looking for about a 2 degree drop from the average. Good luck!

Thanks Bruce - I am writing everything down in my 'Ginger notebook'. I will take it again later tonight to see how it is going. It is frustrating not knowing how far along she is but taking the her temp. will be the most help.

thelly u are doing a great job and i am hoping and praying it is soon and that all goes well!!

just wanted to pop in and say good luck!!! :) I sure hope things go smoothly and I will be checking in on things ever so often ;)

This is really exciting--I hope everything goes perfectly!! Thelly, you're great for taking this on. Ginger is very lucky! :)

Hi!

Another sign to watch for is deep panting with her eye's half closed, this usually happens around the time of the temp dropping. Good Luck!! :xfngr:

Took her temp this morning - still the same. Time for some Angel intervention I think.

I'll keep you all posted if there is any change...

Give me a ring anytime if you want to discuss anything at all! You must be going crazy waiting... and waiting... and waiting...:cool:

I have been following this thread and anxiously awaiting the news along with everyone else. Gentle hugs to you Ginger, you sweet little girl.:hug:

Back