• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Free Prize Draw - For Cav Petition Signees

Hi

Very very interesting but more and more signatures PLS and to all those owners who included their Cavs in the Cav count that may not have signed the Petition can I just remind you all of those famous words that
rung out from the lips of one of Englands famous lady cooks.Deliah Smith

LETS BE AVVIN YA.:)

Lets be avvin ya indeed Brian you rabble rouser!

We will be closing the petition at 9pm on friday night everyone & then when ive counted up the numbers from here & go petition Brian is going to post the exact number to see who wins:rah:
I sure hope we get somewhere close to the numbers in some of your guesses, that would be fab:) so plse sign if you havnt already!

GOOD LUCK:D

Sinead, don't you want £20

Brian/Tupup, I hope you know I'm only messing!
I am hopeless at guessing numbers, even at country fairs I never even attempt to guess the numbers of marbles or sweets in a jar :razz:.
But well done to both of you for having the drive to get behind this petition (y)
Sins

I'm guessing 467, well done to you guys for organising this. I have a papal account so you can transfer my winnings there:rotfl:

Thanks!:eek:
After friday night,hopefully printing done& sent i dont want to go near this blooming computer for a few days-might even have a little lie down!:D

Thanks Cathy

Thats a good guess but we could do with a lot lot more people signing our PETITION just imagine how awful you will feel if you havent signed and the total amount is no more than 10 ,So pls its to HELP our BELOVED CAVALIERS so if you havent signed pls do so as you cant sign after 9.00 pm tonight.It doesnt matter where in the world you live,PLS SIGN

YOUR CAVALIER NEEDS YOU:xctly::xctly::thnku::thnku::thnku::*bay::*bay::updte::dgwlk:

THANKS
brian

Hi

Just to say we are all ready at Birkenhead Town Hall ,we have a staff of Three returning Offices ie Dawn ,Luke and me and Three adjudicators Popp,Daisy and Rosie six counting tables with a staff of 36 counters and security is provided by Group 4 ,so all we need now are the boxes which will soon be arriving by Bus,Coach ,Taxi ,747 and the odd Helicopter and even if needed being by the River Mersey HMS Cavcount the latest nuclear submarine .The clock is ticking .:)

Hi

The count has officially finished the boxes are on the way we shall soon post the number of sigtures that we have on our CT thread and the Go Petition ,the total number will be people only ,the count :rolleyes:is on ,back shortly:):mexwav:

Hi

The count is delayed by 5 mins Poppy needed to pop outside for a poop ,i gave her a pick up bag of course ,almost there:rolleyes:

Hi

And the total number of signatures for both Petitions for people only being counted as one is

193 and the winner is Jasperxxgabby who guessed 225

The winning number of 193 people who have signed on behalf of 240 Cavaliers ,so unlike some people on other sites thought we have counted as signatures people only ,its been a long and windy road and often very frustrating but best wishes to all who signed and viewed and we pet Cavalier owners have shown that we do care and our thoughts and wishes should be respected by Clubs and Breeders.

Thank You

brianm

J will pm you to ask when you are available to go to the Palace for the official prize giving.:)

OMG Nooooooooooooooooo Way, I don't normally win anything :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.
:rotfl:

Seriously well done Brian M and Tupup, hopefully your hard work as made a difference and a good job to everyone who signed (y)

PS my head is enormous right now :wggle:(nah only kidding :eek:)

Well done Jasperxxgabby!:rah:
That was quite a good turnout considering how little time you had to roll it out.You've done exceptionally well and we all appreciate the time and effort that you and Tupup put into this and I know this has been a very difficult week for you and your family and you still managed to make time to see your effort through to the end.
To Brian and Tupup and all our lovely cavaliers!!
party0005.gif

Sins

:thnx: & to Pauline for her kind words on our other thread.
As Brian has said it has been very frustrating at times however it is worth it to make a difference to our babies health so a huge thank you to all who signed& supported:)
Thank you again Karlin for letting us do this on your forum
To J well done you:rah:
Bless ya

Well done Brian and Tupup for all your hard word.

Here's to the health of future cavaliers:mexwav:

Mel XX

Back