• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Free Prize Draw - For Cav Petition Signees

Hello and Good Day

I feel a little lost today nothing to get stressed out for but I am sure something will soon come along and I bet tupup is the same.

Just to advise all Jasperxxgabby has refused the little prize for guessing the nearest winning number and she has suggested I spend it on Dawn or Luke or The Girls ,but it has been agreed with her Kind Wishes that the prize shall be forwarded on to Margaret's SM Fund ,I think this again demonstrates the wonderful people who populate Karlin's C T Website.

And with Karlin's name being mentioned we must extend our sincere thanks to her for providing the platform that we all use and get so much information and enjoyment from.:)

With Sincere Thanks
Dawn,Luke and brianm
Poppy ,Daisy and Rosie (who have been at the beauty parlour since 11.00 am for a shampoo and blow dry and are still there)

Hello and Good Day

Just to advise all Jasperxxgabby has refused the little prize for guessing the nearest winning number and she has suggested I spend it on Dawn or Luke or The Girls ,but it has been agreed with her Kind Wishes that the prize shall be forwarded on to Margaret's SM Fund ,I think this again demonstrates the wonderful people who populate Karlin's C T Website.

Well, I certainly second that. The people on this forum are wonderful.

Thank you all, especially Brian & Tupup for their really hard work. The information about the petition, and the numbers of pet owners that have signed has been sent to the Bateson Dog Breeding Inquiry, and I will send the names on to the Cavalier Club in time for next week's liaison meeting.

Thank you to jasperxxgabby for donating the prize money to the SM Cavalier Collection Scheme. It really is very kind of you.
( The second little cavalier on the scheme has just died and been donated for postmortem, I will post more tomorrow on the eBay thread )

Margaret C

Back