• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Little Minnie was killed yesterday

Thanks Derry for writing. My continued thought are with you both. Please give Claire a cuddle from me. :hug:

Claire and Derry,

I am in such shock catching up on these posts. What an absolutely horrific thing to have happen. I'm so so sorry for your loss, and will keep you, Derry, Cara, and Minnie in my thoughts. Please take care of yourself during this difficult healing time. Hugs to all of you :(

Claire and Derry,

I've just read your terrible news, am so very sorry for your loss of your beloved Minnie Moo.

Please take care of yourselves and cuddles to Cara.

Glad that you're going after the owner and that the GS has been put down.

Hugs to you both...:hug:

I look at this site often but rarely post but I remember your beloved Rudi and am just so, so sorry to read about Minnie. You gave her such a good life and it is so tragic she has been taken from you in this way.
Please know that you and Derry are very much in our thoughts tonight.

Thanks for the update Derry. Love to Claire and Cara. I'm so delighted the owner is identified and will be made to pay. This incident is very close to home for us all here, and although I can't imagine the devastation I think we can all empathise somewhat and we're here for the three of you if and when you need us :flwr:

OH claire I am so sorry. This is devastating news. It so hard dealing with the death of a dog but this is so much worse. Our dog benjy got attacked by a GS last year. We had to take him to the vet but he is OK now. When I take him to the park I always take a stick and I can tell you I used it that day and I must say it saved his life because the owner of the GS was useless. He just stood there and let me deal with the whole situation and then just walked away without even saying sorry.

I've been gone and upon returning have read your devastating news. I am so sorry and am keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Claire and Derry,

Thank you for letting us know the current situation. I am so sorry that you have had to go through this, I can't imagine what a terrible experience it must have been.

I applaud you for taking further action to prevent a similar incident at this difficult time.

Thinking of you,

Claire i am so so very sorry to hear your news, i did get a message on facebook and replied back to Kirsty to ask her to pass on my thoughts and prayers to you...like everyone else i really don't know what to say or what will confort you...it brought tears to me to hear your sad news...take care sweetie x

Claire and Derry
Thank you for the update.. I've been thinking about you a lot the last couple of days.. I really hope that something is done to this owner and I really hope he'll get punished.. Take care all of you dare and give Cara an extra hug.. She'll probably miss her little sister as well :(

Lots of hugs from all of us!

Claire,

Im so sorry about your loss :hug:, it's great you are taking further action to make sure it doesn't happen to you or anyone else.

Rajacadoo *hugs*

What can I say that hasent already been said.
Ill always remember the picture I saw last hallow`een of both your lovely doggies dressed up in their superb outfits - obviously very well loved,cared for and adored to say the least - so upsetting :(

Back