• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Little Minnie was killed yesterday

How awful, shocking, and unfair. I'm so sorry to have read your news and am thinking of you and your family.

Oh Claire, I just logged on and saw your post. How devastating!:( I am heartsick for you over the loss of your precious little Minnie. Our hearts and prayers are with you. :hug:

I can't imagine going through such a horrific experience... I hope you have the love and support of family and friends to help you through this and handle the heart wrenching ordeal of contacting the owner of the other dog. My heart goes out to you.
Melissa

Claire i am so sorry for your loss. i know that u truly loved minnie and u had given her the life she deserved when she came to you!!! i hope that cara helps you with ur loss. i will be thinking about ye and praying!

I'm totally shocked at such a tragedy. Take care Claire and hubby - please five Cara an extra special hug from me and the boys.

Thinking of you all at such a sad time:paw:

Oh my :( I'm so sorry for your loss :(
I just don't know what else to say.. Can't imagine how you must be feeling..
Please hug Cara from all of us.. We will be thinking of you all!

Claire what a terrible terrible tragedy, any dog owners worst nightmare. I cannot imagine how you must be feeling.

Poor Minnie Moo such a sweetie, and dearly loved during her life with you.

There are no words that are of comfort to you right now, but you are in everybodys thoughts and prayers.

Sending you a big :hug::hug:.

What a sudden shocking horrifying thing to happen. I can't imagine the heartbreak, and like everyone else, don't even know what to say. I feel terrible for you, your family, and Minnie. In one instant, everything changes... it's terrifying.

I pray that time will somehow smooth the hurt, and that eventually the memories of your beloved Minnie will bring a smile to your face.

Dear Claire.
It is so awful for you, and I pray that you and your family find the strength to get through this horrible, horrible time.
:hug:
Charlotte

I can't even imagine what you are going through right now. I am deeply sorry to hear this and can't believe something so awful could happy to such a sweet little dog. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers

Terribly sorry to hear of your loss. I hope the owner of the GS can be brought to justice and suggest you contact the police as soon as possible.

Oh Claire, my heart just stopped when I saw this post. I am so so so sorry. :( :( :(
I know just how much minnie meant to you, especially after losing your precious Rudee. You did so much for her over the past 2 years. She was a fabulous little girl, and that is an utterly devastating way to lose her.

She and Rudee are running free at the bridge :flwr:

Big hugs to you, Cara & your husband xxx

Back