• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Little Minnie was killed yesterday

Claire my heart goes out to you, I'm so sorry to hear your heart breaking news, Take care you're in my thoughts
Run free beautiful girl

I am so very sorry for your loss. You must be in shock right now -- please take some comfort in knowing that so many people here are thinking of you.

:flwr:so sorry Claire, theres not really much that can be said other than Minnie knew how much you loved her, give Cara extra cuddles, you'll both need them right now

My heart just broke when I read this....it´s horrible and I cannot even begin to imagine how you must feel...this must definatly be the hardest way to say goodbye:(

I hope you and Cara will be able to comfort each other somehow :hug::flwr:

Also I hope the owner of the GS will take full resposability of his dogs actions.

This is terrible news and I can only imagine how devastated you must feel. I'm so sorry. Hope Cara is comforting you at this sad time

Oh my god, I am so sorry. I was shocked when I read this. This is so sad, I can't even imagine how you must feel right now. Cara will need extra cuddles...poor Minnie, I really hope that that the owner of the GSD takes responsibility for this horrific tragedy. If this GSD attacked Minnie there's a good chance that it has already attacked or will attack another dog; hopefully you will find the strength to go after the owner to make sure that this doesn't happen to someone else's beloved dog. I am so sorry for your loss :(

As a newbie to the site; I would like to express my condolences for your loss. I can't imagine the pain that you have had and still have with such a sad ending to your companion

Heather R

Claire, I can't imagine the pain and shock you must be feeling such a cruel way to lose your beloved Minnie. So sorry for your loss.

a poem for Minnie:

God saw you getting tired and a cure was not to be.
So He put His arms around you and whispered “come to me.”
With tearful eyes we watched you, and saw you pass away.
Although we loved you dearly, we could not make you stay.
A golden heart stopped beating, hard working paws at rest.
God broke our hearts to prove to us, He only takes the best

Claire, we are so sorry for the loss of Minnie. Thinking of you at this very difficult time.

My heart is breaking for you. I can't even imagine what you're going through. I'm shocked and horrified beyond words. There is nothing any of us can say to offer much comfort, but please know that you're not alone in your grief. Many of us are crying with you. I'm so, so sorry.

Lori

I am so sorry. I was in shock when I read this and you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Back