• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Which Member would u like to meet?

All I can say is thank the gods for the internet, or Bill Gates, or somebody :D because without it, most of us would never get to know each other.

Cavalicious said:
I'd LOVE to meet Caraline and all the wonderful little critters in her backyard

Emily if you are ever down this way (far south coast of NSW) let us know & we will organise a meeting... though the critters in the backyard don't make an appearance every day, the dogs tend to lick everyone to death & that will make up for it.

Would like to have a 2 monthly meet donw south with all the cavs and owners.perhaps some one will organise,hint hint.

I would be up for that, I didnt know anything about the one in the Phoenix park at the beginning of the month until I seen the pictures posted.:( Can we arrange another meet :dogwlk:

Wow hard question!..........i would luv 2 meet everyone (and ofcourse all their gorgeous cavvy's)!!

Luv 2 meet all the Aussie Members...including Emily and Ollie (who is sooo cute!), Caraline, Chesters Mum and so many more..
Bruce (it seems like cavalier heaven there!!)
Judy
AraSara
Linda
Merlinsmum
kodee
Moniechris
Crittercall
Pauline (Dylan is a dream!)
Karlin
Cathy T
Cathy Moon
Duncans_ma
Mycavyangels
Coconut

ok this list could go on 4eva....

but i would seriously luv 2 meet everyone!

Last edited:
i would love to meet everyone on this board! we will start with all the ones from ireland, Defo have to keep a look out for the phoenix park :dogwlk: missed the last one and my boys would love to meet all of ye on the board!

Crittercall and i will defo meet up as i am off to florida again this time for my honeymoon in January cannot wait to get out there again!

There is far to many people to name!

Every time I go through this thread I am saying "Oh yeah I want to meet them too! Oh yeah I want to meet them too!"

Maybe we could be like the Trekkies and start having conventions :lol:

:) Lindsay, we do live only about 1.5 hrs from Charlotte. Close enough to get my 'shopping fix' in , far enough away to make it a trip so I don't get into too much trouble. Next time you're in the area, though, let me know! Of course I really would love to meet everyone (Crittercall, you're a hoot!), but I'd like also love to meet all these southern members...it'd be wonderful to have more cavaliers for Bianca to play with around here! -Natalie

Every time I go through this thread I am saying "Oh yeah I want to meet them too! Oh yeah I want to meet them too!"

Maybe we could be like the Trekkies and start having conventions :lol:

Oh, Lindsay - what kind of costumes would we wear??? (I went to some kind of business meeting w/Bubba once at a motel near Cincy and there was actually a Trekkie convention going on there.....too funny!):eek:

My vote is wear our hair like Sanjaya...I bet I could put Spencer's in a ponyhawk... :rotfl:

I want to meet all the Cavaliers that live in warm, sunny spots in the winter!
Crittercall (I'd imagine we'd yak and never get anything done), Caraline (she has no idea how much I love to get close to a kangaroo), Cavalisious (to get photography lessons from) and Monica who I need to analyze the meaning of hawk appearances). Any Cav in a warm location when I win the lottery, look out!

You high shopping city dwellers! Since I am winning the lottery for my fantasy cav trips, look out New York and L.A! My lottery money will also transport shopping lovers with cavs to join us! MikeandNatalie, Raven I know your with me on this trip!

My fantasy trips would have to include exotic travel to Ireland, Iceland, England and Spain!

Those of you close to Ontario that seriously might be passing through the Toronto GTA area a more realistic meet up could be worked out - I have one flexible schedule!

Last edited:
Debbie - I may not have the appropriate clothes but I have a suitcase packed right now! Your lottery win reminds me of a book I read about the Red Hat Society.......a group of them went on a cruise together that included plastic surgery!! (I could use my eyes done - again - and if they could just rearrange some fat it would be nice!)

Do we have anybody in Italy? I'd love to go there. Maybe we can just swing by on our fantasy trip!!

Hmmmm, my hair isn't long enough for a ponyhawk I don't think. I'll have to give it a shot! Did you see Sanjaya on Letterman last night? I missed him (although I looked) - he did the top 10 list.

I found a place in the Florida Panhandle (I'm thinking FL, AL, GA) that allows dogs and even has a private beach for the dogs to play on. We've talked about going there in Sept or Oct after kids get back in school. Any takers? (UGH!! I wanted to put the "cool" smilie here but it wouldn't cooperate with me!)

You guys; I look foreward to see you in Iceland this summer! : P I can give you a tour, show you all the common tourist places, the doggy places and all the other sides of Iceland. : P Imagine how much fun that would be!

I would love to meet you all, can't pick out just a few! I'm just so outside, so far away from everyone else... I'll just meet you "when" I move to England, though I'd probably make a complete fool out of my self...Hehe...

If I have to worry about making a fool out of myself then I can't play! I'm always acting at least somewhat foolish!!

Debbie Your lottery win reminds me of a book I read about the Red Hat Society.......a group of them went on a cruise together that included plastic surgery!!
OH OH I think I read two of those last summer... I cant think of the series now. It was 4 women one husband died, one divorced, one long time single and last with a cheating husband - about second chances for women a "bit" older ha!

And as for the clothes, well I dont either that is what the stop overs in L.A. and New York are for silly!

If I win a million I will take all Cavalier Talk members who want to see Finland and then Australia my two hot list places.

oooh yea! definitely come to Australia!!

hmmm me too...theres too many nice people on this board!

Back