• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Which Member would u like to meet?

Lindsay - it's St. George Island. Here's a link:

http://www.stgeorgeisland-vacationrentals.com/

Debbie, there are several books in the Red Hat Society series, I think. Of course, the Red Hat Society is for those over 50 who want to wear red and purple and hats. I've seen some of the groups of women and they all look sort of old. I have a hard time coming to terms with the fact that this is my peer group now!!

Last edited:
My youngest shudders at the mention of the red hat society! Her part time job is giving tours of an historical home and gets bombarded with Red Hat members - she says they "freak her out". Since I am 50 next mth I assume its not the age but rather the "hats" ;)

I understand what you say Donna...but then again...guilty as charged with the southern accent!:sl*p: :lol:

We could, perhaps, arange a meet UKwise, but would need to know who was interested and where they are based.

I'm in Stoke-on-trent, Staffordshire.

I understand what you say Donna...but then again...guilty as charged with the southern accent!:sl*p: :lol:

I had a phone call this a.m. as a follow-up from the bank fraud a few weeks ago. After talking for a few minutes the woman asked where I am from. She said that she knew she was making Florida calls but my voice didn't fit. Especially after spending time up there the Georgia/Tennessee really comes through!

Back