• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I have an announcement to make!!!

I was told Poppy is fine in a crate so I thought it was worth a try, I did hear her snore really loudly before it was bed time :rolleyes: But my son had worked a 12 hour day yesterday and just left for work early again today so I thought I'd sleep on the sofa by the crate to stop her crying. Of course Dylan had to come too and he didn't want her in the crate. At one point I put him in the crate on his own but, in the end, we all ended up on the sofa, Dylan by my face, Poppy behind my knees with her head on my bottom. I couldn't move!

I'm so pleased for you :) she is beautiful and they look so cute together! That's just how Ruby sleeps when I have a snooze on the setee behind my knees with her head on my ample rear end! Wishing you all lots of happiness together.

Pauline, Poppy is gorgeous!!!

Congratulations!! Sorry I am so late in replying, I've been swamped lately, but as soon as I found out you had a new addition I popped right over here to reply and congratulate you!! You will love having two and I'm sure Dylan will love having a buddy. I think Poppy is such a great name ... in fact it was on my short list until I found out Lucky was going to be a boy. :jmp:

Back