• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Very Sick Prince

I dont even know what to say. Prince passed away during the night. I am heartbroken and devastated. I just wish he had been at home with us and with Belle when it happened. I think I am still in shock, it was all just so sudden.
Thank you all again for your kind words.

Prince8.jpg

Oh Siobhan, I am so sorry to hear this sad news. Try not to beat yourself up about not having Prince with you at home - it really doesn't sound as though you could have done anything other than leave him with your vet, as he was obviously so very poorly.

Sleep tightly, little Prince - we shall hoid you and your family in our hearts
Heartblowingpoog.gif

Oh goodness Siobhan: I am so terribly sorry and so shocked and can only imagine how devastated you must be. He had such a special happy home with you and was such a jolly fellow; you did so much for him. I know Thelly too will be devastated too as he was one of her fosters and we all shared a special affection for him. You did absolutely all you could and this illness came on very suddenly -- you were right to have had him at the vets but I know it is very hard not to have been able to be with him at the end. :( Please know so many of us will have you and your family in our thoughts at such a difficult time. A very big hug.

I'm very sorry to hear of Prince's passing.He was truly loved and had a marvellous life with you.
I know you'd have preferred to have had him at home with you,but his welfare came first and he was in the right place if medical intervention could have helped.

Sins

I am so sad to hear about Prince. So, so sorry. He was very lucky to have a loving mom and a loving home. Please take comfort from that. He looked like a real sweetie from his pictures.

I am so very sorry to hear about Prince. You must be totally devastated. We are thinking of you.

I am so so sorry to hear about Prince. You did everything you could for him and you were so fortunate to have each other. My deepest sympathies.

Thank you all for you kind words. He really was a special dog and we loved him to bits. Glen (my OH) is away with work and Prince was his dog more than anybody's and he is really heartbroken that he wasnt here. The kids loved him as well. My older boy is 11 and he is away this weekend and Ryan is not quite 3 yet and he doesnt understand, he keeps asking when are we collecting Prince and I dont know what to say.
We really did love him. He was a great dog and had a great personality. Poor Belle is lost without him already.

I'm so sorry for your loss of Prince. :(

It's so difficult with your little one asking questions, too, you just want to protect them from loss and sadness at that age. Maybe the children can make a memory book or poster with pictures they've drawn of Prince and some photos? It might make it a little easier for them. :hug::flwr::hug:

Back