• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Very Sick Prince

oh my goodness what a dreadful shock for you all - our thoughts are with you.

As Karlin saysy, you did all the right things so please try not to feel guilty that Prince was not at home with you - I'm sure if the vets had thought this might happen they would have sent him home to you.

I think the memory book and pictures are a lovely idea.

Take care - it's so hard that your husband is away - I hope he is home soon.

Siobhan, I am so so sorry to read that your precious boy Prince has gone to the bridge. Please know that you and the family are in my thoughts and prayers at this very very sad time.:hug::hug:

Oh Siobhan im so so sorry to hear this,please be kind to yourself & know you couldnt have done more than you did.Thinking of you :flwr::hug:

Siobhan,

I cant add anymore than what has been said,the only thing is Prince,did not have to linger and suffer.

Bet

Siobhan, it's taken me a while to type as I just couldn't find the words. I was so upset when I heard the news about Prince. He was so very special and thank god he had such a wonderful home with you. You did so much for him. He came to us as a well rounded, misunderstood doggie and when I met him again with you as his mom he was a confident, slim doggie and Belles best friend.

We are so sorry to hear this news. We are thinking of you :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear this news. I hope you and Belle are coping ok - I know you will both miss Prince immensely :flwr:

So sorry to hear that Prince has gone to the bridge. His memory will stay in your heart forever.:hug:

Siobhan, I am so sorry to hear this news, you and your family are in my thoughts at this very difficult time.

Siobhan,
I am so sorry for the loss of Prince. I hope the great memories you have will replace the grief you feel.
Pat G

Thank you all so much for your kind words. It has been a really hard few days. I cant even believe this has happened. We will miss our boy so much, we are missing him so much already.

Back