• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The puppies are here!

thelly u have done a really great job as the others have said hats off to u!! congrats to u ginger and the new lil puppies looking forward to seeing pictures!!:luv:

:jump: :mexwav: :jump:
:lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: Well Done Thelly & Ginger. Can't wait for some photos.:lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

Last edited:
4 puppy's:rah: :rah: :rah: I just can't wait for the pictures iI hope you all got some sleep.
judy

This is so exciting. Thanks for sharing the experience with us. I wish I could be there to help.

Aw!! Now that's a nice size litter! Well done Thelly and Ginger for getting them here safe and sound!! Looking forwards to seeing some pics of these little one's soon!! :lotsaluv: Take Care now!!

Here are some pics!!!

Need some expert advice - are they full cav or something else. I have never had the pleasure of seeing new born cavs so I am unsure what they should start out looking like.

They are so gorgeous.

1006765253_cf63f728e5_m.jpg

1006766283_b8b41a5070_m.jpg

1007622346_341b977320_m.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS, Thelly. You and Ginger did good...... They are so sweet. Now, hopefully everyone can relax a little. :rah:

Yay for Thelly and Ginger. Looking forward to hearing stories of the puppies as they grow and pictures.

They sure look like Cavalier Puppies to me! I am not expert though. Oh those little ears I love them!

We must remember where she comes from so markings, colours etc would not have been a priority!

Well done to you all :)

We have 2 boys and 2 girls. Should have said that before!!

Can't believe they are actually here!:luv:

Back