• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Where does your Cav sleep?

All the mob have the run of the house the 6 cavs usually end up in or on the bed luckily the big dogs dont want to share as well,think a leonberger might be just a bit big.

Fletcher sleeps on my head and Riley between my husband and I. At some point in the night, they both end up under the covers and it gets steamy!!!

I wake up some times and am almost hanging off the bed, but do I dare move the pups. . . noooooooo. . . . I just let them get a good nights sleep while I try and hang on!!!!

Oh how we love our dogs!!!

I started off so well and Bella slept in the kitchen behind a puppy gate for the first 6 months, then one night I relented and she has slept in the bed between hubby and I ever since. She hogs the pillow and also has figured out that if you climb above the covers at night you can prevent people moving around and also gently push them towards the edge of the bed. Now I wake up every morning with about an inch of bed and no covers! Damn dog!

Back