• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I have an announcement to make!!!

Ooh - this is so exciting. I'm so glad you're getting a young lady and not a puppy. Puppies are really cute, but a ton of work. Will you keep the name Pepsi? She is beautiful and you and Dylan will have so much fun. Congratulations!!

Oh Pauline Im so pleased for you. I bet Dylan will be a great big brother to her. Cant wait for pics of your two together.

Mel:jmp::jmp:

Pauline this is wonderful news:) I'm so happy for you. Pepsi is such a lucky little girl to have found you.

Thank you so much everyone. It's so nice to be able to share this with you all.

I want to change her name to Poppy. I've been messing around today calling Dylan "Fred" and he responds to this! Poppy starts and ends in the same sounds as Pepsi so anyone worried about this need not worry.

We got Riley when she was close to a year and changed her name from Celeste. She adapted to the name change immediately and without any problems. Funny though, now it is almost six years later and I coud live with the name Celeste, calling her Celly for short. Poppy is a very cute name and very different from Dylan so they shouldn't get confused.

Congratulations!!! What a pretty girl :)

Lets hope the next two weeks go quickly for you.

Can't wait for all the stories and pics......see Pauline your doing what I did replacing kids in the house with cavs when they move on......lucky we didn't have ten kids:eek:

I want to change her name to Poppy.

Of course you do - Poppy is absolutely Top of the Pops (not that I'm biassed or anything!)

Cheerleaderpoogs.gif

Congratulations!!! What a pretty girl :)

Lets hope the next two weeks go quickly for you.

Can't wait for all the stories and pics......see Pauline your doing what I did replacing kids in the house with cavs when they move on......lucky we didn't have ten kids:eek:

So pleased for you. Poppy is beautiful.

Be careful though, cavaliers are so addictive.

Ooh, I agree. Pink is a great color for a black and tan. Riley, my black and tan, has a pink harness and it is stunning against the black!

Ok Pauline, ready set go!!! Shop Shop Shop! Poppy will look good in pink!:jmp::rah:

I'm being very restrained Chuck. I will however sort out insurance, a tag and I like a double ended lead, just incase, you know me, worry wart.

Back