• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I have an announcement to make!!!

Here's some more for your album, the first pictures of Pepsi when she came in
P1030537.jpg

P1030539.jpg

P1030540.jpg

cl*p:mexwav:cl*p
Congratulations, Pauline, on your new addition!
She's lovely. :lotsaluv: We're looking forward to photos and videos of Poppy and Dylan. :)

oh she is just gorgeous! Congrats! I am quite jealous! My OH won't allow anymore animals for a while... but I still dream of having another Cavalier! :roll:

Thanks for posting those Chris, it's nice having you on this forum too. :flwr:

Thanks for the congrats everyone.

I'm sure Dylan knows something is happening soon. I'm very excited and so is he! :rolleyes:

I'm so pleased for you :) love both names but she does look like Poppy! Can't wait to see lots of pics of her with the gorgeous Dylan.

She`s a real beauty and Poppy is a lovely name, I bet you are so excited and counting down the days.:)

Pauline Am absolutely delighted that you are adding to your Cavvie family. May you have years of happiness and pleasure with Dylan and Poppy. Congratulations:jump:

Wow, she is just perfect. I bet you are counting the days till you can snuggle up to her......Congratulations. This was the baby you were meant to have.:eek:

Thank you everyone. I got a message from Chris today, I can have her by the weekend :*nana:

There a little crack in the fence, not big enough for a dog to get through, otherwise I would have worried for Dylan, but I don't want to risk failing my home check. So Dad left a while ago to get some wood, he's been a while icon_nwunsure but I have ask my step Dad and 3 other friends to be on standby if Dad forgets why he's at Homebase.

Thats great news that you can have her this weekend, think any longer and you would have exploded with excitement.cl*p

Dad came back saying I'm having a new fence Friday :wggle: I asked Chris if that's ok, I'll toilet them both on leads. She said Pepsi/Poppy won't leave my side. At last I get a velcro dog!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting, and I bet Dylan will be so happy to have a little sister! The B&Ts are beautiful...their coats are amazing; my Truman is turning into a little Ewok more and more each week :D I think having more than 1 Cavalier is so great because they will keep each other company while you're gone, and then you get double Cavalier cuddles when you're home! I can't wait to see pictures of Dylan and Poppy together!

Ooh, I agree. Pink is a great color for a black and tan. Riley, my black and tan, has a pink harness and it is stunning against the black!
My Truman (I'm sure a relative to Riley!) has a pink/white gingham Up Country harness that I got in the sale bin that looks great on him! Hey, for $2 I couldn't resist! My husband isn't too happy that his little boy is wearing pink, but for now I think it looks adorable! ;)

4518232232_f8891b2324.jpg

Wow Carrie, Truman looks stunning there, but that harness, I think it would look better on my Poppy! icon_whistling

Back